☆︰20

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄 ❞ 

— 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 20: cat⠀ ˊˎ-

"Shiro? Shiro?" You shouted, seeking for your pet, in hushed tones.

"Where are you?" you said, your voice trembling.

"[Y/n]?" A masculine voice called you, leading you to turn to face that individual.

"Tetsurou," you said, your voice sorrowful.

"What's wrong?" he said as he approached you and tenderly held you.

"Shiro..." you started

"What's the matter with him? Speaking of, where is he?" he said, looking around.

"He's gone," you said gently, terrified that your cat might not return.

What if someone else adopts him without your knowledge and you never saw him again? That's what you can't allow happen.

"It's fine, I'll get you a new one," she says. Kuroo tried to console you, but only one tear fell from your cheek.

"No, I apologize! I'm sorry if I made you weep!" He was in a panic, so he let go of you and immediately took his handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to you.

"You can't replace the memories even if you buy a new one. It will never be the same again" You thought to yourself.

"All right, let's look for him later." He stated this while placing his hands on your shoulders.

"You're welcome to stay here; I'll go seek for him immediately." As you brushed his hands away from your shoulders, you said.

"It's just a cat," he complained.

"It's not just a cat," you said, your tone somewhat venomous.

You took your shoes from the shoe rack and prepared to go. His statement that it's only a cat damaged your feelings. It isn't! Because it is a living creature, it need food, water, and oxygen to survive. Shiro is also very significant to you.

Lev adopted Shiro and gave it to you so you wouldn't forget him, and Lev gave it to you so you wouldn't feel lonely when he goes.

"I'm coming with you," Kuroo said, standing next to you.

Both of you were startled to hear scowling and clawing on the other side of the door. You were aware of this and swiftly opened the door.

"Shiro!" you said joyfully, picking Shiro up for a hug.

"[Y/n]" Kuroo called, but you were too preoccupied with Shiro to answer.

"[Y/n]!" Kuroo called you again, this time a bit louder.

"What?" you said, keeping your gaze fixed on Shiro.

"[Y/n]~" He called you in a whiny tone

"What?" you asked in the same tone as he did.

"Pay attention to me," he grumbled as you laughed.

"After I feed Shiro," you and Shiro walked to the Kitchen counter, leaving Kuroo at the entrance.

"[Y/n]!" He grumbled while you laughed. "It's not amusing! Pay attention to your boyfriend!" He whimpered, and you noticed him pouting slightly as you glanced at him.

"Come here," you motioned for him to sit on the chair near the kitchen counter, and he did so.

"You're such a huge baby," you squeezed his cheeks as he gazed at you with his cat-like pupils and hazel orbs.

Both of you stared at each other's eyes.

Kuroo broke eye contact with you and tugged you alongside him, forcing you to sit on the chair. "I'll prepare lunch and stay."

You nodded and watched him prepare the ingredients as Shiro stood by him, intently observing.

You can tell that he was sometimes checking his phone.

"Are waiting for someone to text you? A girl perhaps?" you inquired which made him snicker.

"You're being paranoid." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 "

またね