☆︰10

❝ 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀 ❞

❝ 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 10: night out⠀ ˊˎ-

You were bored, you had just returned home after your 'little exploring' and you almost got lost on the way back. You settled yourself on the sofa and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Look so good good yeah look so sweet, baby you deserve a treat. Coldest with a kiss so you call me ice cream, catch me in the fridge right where the ice be," you sang and sighed.

You heard a loud knock on the door and then it opened. "[y/n]!!!" You heard a voice shout from a specific silver-haired man.

"I'm here," you yelled loud enough for him to hear. After a few seconds, he entered the living room and noticed you.

"You're in a weird position." He said

Your head was hanging from the sofa, almost touching the floor. Your foot is lying on the back leaner [or whatever it's called] of the sofa.

"I'm going to take a bath," he remarked as he made his way to the bathroom. Then you heard the water fall to the floor.

You sighed.

You got up after a few minutes and dragged yourself to the kitchen to get some food. When you opened the refrigerator, you only discovered leftovers. You shut it and turned around, but turning around was the greatest mistake of your life as you saw Lev fresh out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Eeek!!" You averted your gaze and quickly closed your eyes.

"S-sorry! I left my bag on the couch!" He immediately grabbed his bag and entered the room.

You took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. You keep doing this until you've calmed down.

"Let's go," Lev said as soon as he got out of the room

"Huh? Where?" You questioned, but all he did was click his tongue and grasp your wrist before pulling you outside.

"Huh? Wait!!"

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

You were currently seated outside a convenience shop, eating ramen with Lev.

"So that's why you pulled me outdoors," you sighed as you slurped some noodles.

"Uh-huh!" he replied, nodding, "I saw this earlier and knew I had to try it!" He stated it cheerfully. You just sighed before finishing your meal.

Following that, you and Lev walked to the nearby arcade and played.

"Lev!! I need more money~" you whined

"No way, [y/n]! My wallet is nearly empty!" 

You nodded sadly, somewhat pouting, to what he said. You definitely wanted that plushie, but you're not competent enough to obtain it.

Lev had his gaze fixed on you. He seemed to be guilty, inserting a bill into the system and beginning to play. He finally acquired the plushie you desired after a few attempts, and he presented it to you.

"Thank you!" You celebrated and hugged it close to you

You two then started going back to your flat. Lev was reminiscing about his days, complaining about how difficult his colleagues were on him and how they were continually telling him to practice his receptions.

"You know what, [y/n]-chan, I'm going to prove myself to them, and I'm going to be Nekoma's ace!!" Lev stated his determination.

When you looked to your right, you noticed a blond hugging a tall black-haired man. You averted your gaze and felt your heart throb slightly.

"Are you all right?" Lev inquired. "Just weary," you said, nodding. You put on a fake smile.

"Okay, Let's go back "He grinned as he stated this. You returned the smile as you both strolled silently towards the apartment.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

またね