☆︰26

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 ❞ 

— 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 26: exist⠀ ˊˎ-

"[Y/n]?"

Your name was called out in soothing voices. Your body is numb, but it's heavy. You tried to open your eyes, but they wouldn't open. You appeared to have just awoken from a long dream.

'What?'

Trying to open your eyes again, it thankfully opened. It forced you to close it again after being surprised by the sudden bursts of light on your eyes. After a few minutes of gradually adjusting to the brightness, you were finally able to see clearly. You noticed that you had wet stains on your cheeks, indicating that you had cried.

You looked around, and it appeared that you were in a hospital room, currently laying on a bed. You were about to wipe your eyes with your hand, but something stopped you.

Dextrose is injected on your right, while a hot strange sensation is felt on your left. You were finally able to find a comfortable position to look clearly on the 'something' that was keeping you from wiping your eyes by carefully adjusting your gaze to your left.

You noticed something...silver?

He was sleeping, his left hand holding while his right hand served as a pillow.

He slowly woke up while you were trying to break free from his grip because you suspected he was uncomfortable in that position.

He jumped to his feet as soon as he noticed you were awake. 'Am I seeing this for real?' you wondered. '

"I'm going to call someone, baby," he said as he dashed to the door to find someone.

Of course, you were perplexed. Heavy footsteps were heard on the corridor not long after. That the guy is close by.

The nurses were conversing with one another, while the doctor approached me and examined me.

"We need to provide her with breathing assistance, intravenous medications, and supportive care," the doctor said as he examined my breathing with a stethoscope.

They're finally done after what seemed like an eternity of minutes. The doctors appeared to be pleased as they conversed with the silver-haired gentleman.

The doctor and his staff left, leaving you and the guy alone.

"How are you, baby?" he asked, returning to the chair he had occupied earlier.