☆︰25

❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 

𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❞ 

— 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 25: barrier⠀ ˊˎ-

Kuroo's phone abruptly rang with a ringtone, indicating that someone was calling him. He saw who was calling and answered it while looking at you intently.

With a soft voice, he said, "Hey." He appeared to have been speaking to a rude person in a debate earlier, and he was now speaking to a fragile baby in order to keep it from crying.

["Where have you gone? I bought an item! Come on over here."]

"Alisa, please wait for me. I'll be there shortly."

You sneered. On the way he spoke to her, you could see the joy and love in his eyes and voice. He's doing the same things to her that he's done to you. Alisa is now receiving the love and affection you received from Kuroo.

He appears to be happier.

You looked at him as he ran to the door, but your voice stopped him. "I can see you're happier with her."

Kuro just looked down, not saying anything.

You smiled sincerly as you took a deep breath. "I suppose you'll achieve your goals without my help. I've already finished my part in your life, and someone else will finish what I didn't finish. Kuroo, be free. You are now freed."

Kuroo felt something wet roll down his cheek the moment you said that; a tear had escaped his eye; he quickly wiped it away and stepped out of your apartment.

You knew you had to let go at this point.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

You decided to go up to the building's rooftop and sat on the edge, happily gazing up at the sky.

You closed your eyes and let your hair sway behind you, feeling the wind hit your face.

"[Y/n]"

When you heard a voice calling you from behind, you opened your eyes wide because you knew exactly who this voice belonged to.

"Lev!" You dashed over to him.

However, an invisible barrier appeared between you two, preventing you from progressing any further.

You looked at Lev with a surprised expression as you knocked on the barrier. "Why now, of all times," Lev said as he approached. "I really wanted to hug you." His voice cracked.

According to the way he said it, he was aware of what was going on. It's as if he's seen this one before.

"I'm glad I met you here, [Y/n]." I'll meet you on the other side; just wait for me, okay?"

With that, you felt dizzy, as if you were being pulled by an unknown source of energy.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

Lev's eyes were teary as he looked up at the sky, you had vanished. "I'm hoping to be able to hug you the next time I see you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

またね