☆︰17

❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ❞ 

— 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 17: weird⠀ ˊˎ-

"[y/n]! [y/n]! [y/n]!" Yamamoto shouted and dashed towards you. Everyone in the gym is now focused on you.

"Uh....hi? Can I help you?" You greeted them with trepidation. They were all staring at you. You returned the uncomfortable gaze. Someone coughed, making the awkward mood go.

"Hello [y/n]" Kuroo appeared alongside you unexpectedly, making you jump a little. You returned his smile.

"Are you going to come and watch us practice, [y/n]?" Yamamoto inquired enthusiastically, his eyes sparkle.

"That's why she's here, you moron." Yamamoto froze in his spot, thanks to Yaku's words.

"Ah, ha-ha," he laughed uncomfortably, making you laugh. Yamamoto then hurriedly approached Kuroo.

It's been three months since you last saw Lev. Because of the time difference, you've had difficulty reaching him.

You've become more involved with the team, and especially with Kuroo. Kuroo frequently asks that you observe him train.

It's truly very strange. It's inevitable that after spending time with someone, you can't help but feel anything for them, right?

"Earth to [Y/n], earth to [Y/n], earth to [Y/n]!" Kuroo waved his hand in your direction.

You had no idea you had spaced out until you discovered the team laughing at you, making you glance down and flush in embarrassment.

"Come on [Y/n], there's no need to be bashful," Kuroo remarked.

You felt even more ashamed after hearing him say that.

"Stop it, Kuroo." Yaku said.

' Yaku, nice save ' you thought

"Anyways, today we have a game against the crows" Kuroo stated as he looked in your way.

"Talking about crows..." Kuroo took a glance behind you.

You turned around, curious, and saw the Karasuno Boy's Volleyball Team.

 ' Wait, is that Kageyama?' HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! Tsukishima, are you a giant? Yamaguchi and Hinata are adorable! I'm a little afraid of Daichi and Ennoshita. ' As you saw Karasuno walk in, your mind was racing with ideas.

When you think about it, this was your first time seeing them in person.

"They look so awesome," you said as crows began to soar in the backdrop, making Karasuno appear even more frightening.

"We're far cooler!" Yamamoto stated while flexing his muscles.

You shook your head and chuckled at him.

"Let's welcome them," Kuroo said as he headed towards Karasuno, and the rest of the crew quickly followed.

You followed them slowly. The crows stared at you as you arrived, which made you nervous. You bowed a little.

"Is it the girl you're referring about, Kenma?" Hinata asked Kenma.

"That's right, that's her." Kenma responded timidly.

"HELLO, [Y/N]-CHAN! HI, MY NAME IS HINA- "Someone smacked his head, and he was cut off.

"DO NOT YELL, BOKE!" By the way he said 'boke,' you already know who said it.

"You two, keep it down!" Daichi issued a warning, and Hinata and Kageyama instantly bowed in apology to their captain.

Daichi apologized as he glanced at you. "I apologize for those two."

' Why is he so handsome? '

"It's okay, don't worry about it," you said with a smile.

"Let's go to the gym now, shall we?" someone said, clearing his throat.

Kuroo then turned and began heading to the gym. You asked the other members why Kuroo was acting so strangely. "We don't know," they all said, shaking their heads.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

When you got at the gym, you noticed Kuroo approaching you.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞?"

またね