☆︰01

❝ '𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❞

— 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 1: him⠀ ˊˎ-

You were currently reading your latest novel, which you had purchased two days before. You were astounded by how much the character dynamics influenced the plot. You were surprised to hear someone humming.

"What the eff?" You peer around the bed, terrified, convinced that there was someone beside you and hearing someone was unusual for you. This has happened before, and your mother had taught you that when someone sings, everybody hears. According to your mother, it was your soulmate.

While the singing has ceased, you are unable to return to your book due to the unexpected diversion. You were all looking at nothing, wondering why you were even alive. 

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

You ran an errand because your mother wanted you to. You changed into your clothing and began walking towards the garage. The shop was far away, but it was close.

Yes, really.

You rode your bike despite the fact that you were just 38 meters away from your home. You were too lazy to walk.

"Hello there!," You greeted the store's owner, "[Y/n]! I'll take a guess: onions?" She inquired, and you nodded. 

You know, your mother will always let you run an errand, and you will always buy it there. You put some bills in the money tray and waited for her to return.

"Here," she said, handing you a bag of onions and other spices and ingredients, as well as your change. 

"Thank you," you said as you stepped outside. You rode your bike, and in the blink of an eye, you were paring it in the garage.

"I've returned!" You screamed, took off your shoes, and placed them by the entrance. You entered the kitchen and noticed your mother preparing to cook. You gave her the pack, and she took it. "Thank you," she said as she kissed your cheeks and began preparing.

You were standing at the sink, watching your mother make your lunch. You were surprised when you heard someone humming again. Your mother laughed as she noticed this. "Did your soulmate sing?" she inquired, and you nodded.

"What is he singing?" she inquired once more. You sighed and paused for a moment before responding. 

"I'm not sure," She smiled when you said it.

That is right. You have no idea what he's saying.

"Okay, come here and assist me with these." You happily ate after assisting your mother.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐖 "

またね