☆︰09

❝ 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❞ — 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 9: familiar⠀ ˊˎ-

Saturday has arrived. Lev was gracious enough to provide you with a place to stay. He also provided you money for your basic necessities and purchased food for you. How does he acquire so much money?

"Lev, I'm OK," you're presently trying to persuade him to quit buying you meals every three hours.

"But-"

"Lev."

"Fine." He sighed, and you exhaled.

"Oh! I have to hurry because I'm going to be late for school! Yaku-san is going to murder me!! Goodbye, [Y/n]!!" He shouted, grabbed his bag, and dashed out of the apartment.

"I'll be back at 5 p.m." You could hear him shout before you could hear his footsteps recede.

You smiled as you stepped outside to do some exploring.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

Lev Haiba

[Y/n] reminds me of [name], that's why I'm very fond at her. I don't want her to experience what [name] experienced before.

"Lev!" I was frozen when I heard Yaku scream.

"Y-yes?" I said, nervously laughing.

"What's the problem for you being late?" When I looked at him, I noticed that he was staring at me attentively, his hands on his hips.

"Oh," I cleared my throat, "I have to help a really reallyyyyyy pretty girl," I explain

He then looked at me as if I'm insane.

"Really? Isn't she a stunning young lady? "He was perplexed, not believing what I was saying.

"It's true!!," I defended

[Y/n] is actually very beautiful. She's also a pleasant person to be around.

"Lev!!"

"Coming!!" I dashed into the gymnasium, where I saw Kuroo-san and the others already training.

I set my belongings down and began warming up. Kenma sat next to me, sipping an energy drink.

"Why are you late, Lev?" Kenma asked.

"I needed to take care of things," I explained before failing to reach my feet.

"What's her name?" he questioned suddenly. I cocked my brow and glanced at him.

"Are you talking to me?" I wondered, and he nodded.

"Oh, [y/n] is her name." I smiled when I stated this.

He gave me a gentle nod before taking his console and playing with it.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

We've been practicing for hours, so let's just say I'm presently resting on the floor on my stomach. I'm completely exhausted!

"Can you tell me what time it is?" I asked Kenma. He gave me a brief glance before returning his attention to his phone. "4:43," he said.

"Shoot!" I got up immediately and dashed to my belongings, falling on the way.

"Lev! Where are you going? " Kuroo-san asked, and I hastily placed my belongings back in my bag before turning to face our captain.

"I have to get going; [y/n] is waiting for me," I dashed out of the gym before anyone could approach me.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

Kuroo Tetsurou

Is it just me, or is Lev behaving odd today?

"Lev! Where are you going?," I asked him. I lifted my brow at him and set my hands on my hips.

"I have to leave, [y/n] is waiting for me," he said as he hurried out of the gym.

[y/n]? That name seems familiar, but I'm not sure where I heard it.

When my phone started ringing and I saw who was calling, I chuckled before answering.

"Hey Alisa!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍, 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 " — 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

またね