𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 ❞

 — 𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sound of the large doors was heard, a classical piece of music playing in the background, and a venue that appeared to be enchanted. Five chandeliers dangle from the ceiling, and a 1-foot-deep pool of water with flowers serves as a border for the red carpet in the center.

It was a magical experience.

Bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl, and others made their way in. The cameras turned to face them as they noticed everyone's smile.

The groom then entered, and cheers erupted. He made his way to the front, smiling to the guests as he went by. When he got to the front, he looked behind him, where the bride would enter.

A silhouette of a woman with a bouquet of flowers entered through the entrance. The music became louder and slower all of a sudden. The wedding singer couldn't help but smile as she saw her closest friend, [Y/n], go down the aisle.

The groom's joy intensified as he spotted the love of his life approaching him. [Y/n] felt overwhelmed, with everyone staring at her, wedding music ringing around the venue, and her soon-to-be-husband patiently waiting for her on the front made her tear up.

You were moved to tears as you saw your groom smiling from ear to ear, tears streaming down his face. Everyone was clapping, cheering, and so on.

When the officiant saw you, he directed you to stand in the center. And with that, the ceremony that you will never forget began.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

"Will you have this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

The officiant then gave you a pleasant smile.

"Will you have this man to be your husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

You gazed at your partner with a smile on your face, muttering, "I do."

You slipped the ring into his after he had finished wearing it to you.

"Since [Y/n] and [Husband's name] have grown in knowledge and love of one another, and because they have agreed in their desire to go forward in life together, seeking an even richer, deepening relationship, and because they have pledged to meet sorrow and joy as one family, we rejoice to recognize them as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Lev's hands shook as he delicately raised your veil and put it behind you. He leaned in closer, grabbing your cheeks and closed the space. When your lips touched, your parents, family, and closest friends clapped and cheered in delight.

You both gazed into each other's eyes before turning to face the crowd in front of you. 

Yaku, who approached you and Lev, was holding a cage with two doves. You and Lev each grabbed one before glancing at each other and released them together. 

The doves fluttered around the venue until landing at the top, where the confetti began to fall.

You stood back and enjoyed watching everyone have a good time. 

Your spouse, who was standing alongside you, has moved to your back and is embracing you from behind. 

You gazed proudly at his hands and then to yours, where you noticed the identical wedding rings.

"I love you, love"

"I love you too, my lady, my world, and my universe," he whispered as he hugged you firmly, afraid to let go.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

Kuroo was watching you as you joyfully walked down the aisle. He knew he loved you, and he knew you needed him, but he went to Alisa. He is aware of how much he was causing you pain at the time.

He adored—no, adores—you. He only chose Alisa because his and Alisa's parents had arranged for them to marry. And if you are aware of this, you will be even more hurt.

Oh, how fate is putting them to the test because your ex-lover is now your soon-to-be brother-in-law.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

終わり