☆︰03

❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 ❞

— 𝐂𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐘

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 3: confusion⠀ ˊˎ-

It was Friday, you surely ditched your friends just to re-watch "Haikyu!!"

It's been six months since you and your soulmate communicated on a daily basis through singing. When you wish to view each other's vision, you must first seek permission. How so? You will hum a particular melody. When you found out his name was Tetsurou, you kind of fangirled since it was close to the name of your favorite character in Haikyu. Kuroo Tetsurou.

"He's busy, again." You sighed in disappointed. 

You opened the tv and started watching Haikyu!!

It's the part where Karasuno and Aoba Johsai were having an official match for the preliminary. You were nervous, even though you already know what's going to happen.

By watching, you started singing Aoba Johsai's cheer from the live action. "Aoba Johsai! Aoba Johsai! Hey! Aoba Johsai! Aoba Johsai! Hey!"

You then started skipping the episodes and started jamming to the opening and ending songs, not minding if your soulmate gets annoyed.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

"Aoba Johsai! Aoba Johsai! Hey! Aoba Johsai! Aoba Johsai! Hey!," kuroo was frozen for a second as he started hearing her sing again.

Kenma looked at him then returned his gaze back to his console, "She's singing again?"

Kuroo sighed and looked at the boys who were practicing. "Yeah, I think it's cheering, not singing"

Kenma nodded, "Who is she cheering for?," He asked.

Kuroo then listened to her before telling him. "I think it's Aoba Johsai or something? I am not quite sure, but the name is familiar."

"YOOOOWWW!!!," A wild shitty boi appeared. 

"Can you shut up Yamamoto?" he asked him but he only smiled sheepishly at him. Sigh.

"What are you guys talking about?," Yaku asked Kenma and Kuroo who is currently drinking water. 

"We were talking about Kuroo' soulmate. She was cheering for Aoba Johsai," Kenma said quietly; Yamamoto placed his hands on his chin, he was thinking. 

"The name's familiar," Nobuyuki told us. 

Yeah, it surely is familiar. Kuroo thought.

"OH! I remember!!," Yamamoto screamed. 

"Can you just talk in peace and please, don't scream!" Yaku scolded him

"Could you explain us what you were thinking, Yamamoto-senpai?" Lev inquired. Lev is so calm today that he isn't doing anything dumb. What's the matter with him today? 

He started talking, "I think Tanaka told me that they got beaten by them during preliminaries?" I was surprised. How come she knows them? Is she here? 

Kuroo was about to talk when I suddenly heard her sing again, "Go! Go! Dateko! Go, go, let's go, let's go, Date hey!"

"Why?" Yaku asked him concerned. 

"She started cheering again, but for Dateko" Their eyes widen.

"W-what? How?!" Yamamoto can't just shut up. Kuroo then mentally facepalmed.

"Maybe you'll get answers. One day" Lev said. When did he become a person who gives advice?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

またね