☆︰07

❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❞

— 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 7: in what now?⠀ ˊˎ-

You were looking at an empty area with your eyes wide open. You were deep in contemplation.

It's been a couple of days. You didn't dare to look into his eyes again. You were too afraid to find out about his relationship with the girl.

You'd been feeling down for a few days. You discovered that your friends are taking advantage of you. You discovered that your best friend befriended you just because you were lonely. All of their falsehoods had been revealed, and you were not pleased. You were under the impression that you were friends with the right people. 

No, I guess not.

A single tear fell from your left eye.

"How should I proceed from here?" You questioned yourself. You then created an Instagram poll to decide what you'll do. Many people voted that you should watch different anime, while others voted that you should watch Haikyu!! again.

You never get tired of re-watching it, which is exactly what you're doing right now. "I guess I'll re-watch some Haikyu to make myself happy," you reasoned as you turned on the television.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

You opted to sleep after finishing the first two seasons because it was already 1:42 a.m.

"I swear I only watched for two hours, how come it's morning?" As you laid down on your bed, you mentally shouted.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

You awoke due to discomfort; the last time you checked, you were sleeping down on a nice mattress surrounded by pillows. However, you can now sense yourself resting down on a firm surface.

You sat up and noticed you were lying on a bench.

"How in the world—," When you saw what was in front of you, you couldn't even complete your statement.

You're used to seeing this kind of scenery. It's as though you've seen it before. Tall buildings and signage in a foreign language are in front of you.

You then went for a walk and visited the city. "Last time I looked, I was in my bedroom, not some unknown city!" You had a thought.

You then came upon a tall tower. You noticed the sign and realized it was for the Skytree.

'Wait—Skytree?! 'Wait, I'm in Japan?!' You were terrified. How did you wind up there in the first place?

But then you saw that it appeared to be animated. Except for the fact that it's 3D, everything is animated.

" Oh, no, no, no, no!!" You shouted in your head.

You growled as you pinched yourself. "This is not a dream! This, I repeat, is not a dream!!"

'How can I engage with others? I don't even know how to speak Japanese, let alone comprehend it!' You strolled around the area. You then saw that you were carrying a bag. You opened it and discovered a wallet containing 50,000 yen.

You went to a convenience store and bought some snacks and bottled water.

"What should I do now?" you wondered after drinking the water and disposing of it in a garbage can.

You walked around for a while and noticed someone who seemed familiar.

"It's—"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 "

またね