☆︰21

❝ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ❞ 

— 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 21: oh⠀ ˊˎ-

After being in a relationship with Kuroo for over six months, you were well aware of how much time, love, and attention you gave him, practically leaving none for yourself. That didn't matter since you loved him.

"Tetsurou?" you called, but he didn't answer.

You checked the living room's sofa and saw him using his phone.

Sighing, you called him once again. "Tetsurou."

He came to a halt, put his phone down, and gave you a piercing stare. "What?"

Something had changed in those six months. His attitude changed. He is easily angry, and he does not want to be disturbed while doing his homework, which was odd because he had before wanted your whole attention.

"Tetsurou, are you okay?" you asked him which he tsked 

"Yes, I am." He then grabbed his phone and laid down.

For the millionth time, you sighed at his change.

"I know something is wrong, Tetsurou." Unfortunately, he did not respond, which made you unhappy.

"It's all right [Y/n], maybe he's just not in the mood," you consoled yourself.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

"Tetsurou?" You called him, and he responded with a "hmm?"

"Would you like to go on a date?" You had great hopes that he would say yes because today is your 7-month anniversary.

"I'm sorry, but I have practice today," he said.

"Oh," is all you have to say. You know you can't say no to him since practicing is crucial to him as a volleyball player and captain.

"I'll see you later, [Y/n]" 

And with that, he was gone, leaving you alone in your now lonely living room.

"But it's our monthsary," you said, looking at the counter next to the kitchen, where you spotted the cake you baked the night before.

"More cake for me, I think," you said regretfully, tears welling up in your eyes.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

You were on your way to a restaurant. You saw the libero from your lover's squad as you walked inside. He grinned when he spotted you.

"Yaku!" You greeted him. "[Y/n]," he greeted back

You were puzzled since Yaku wasn't dressed in his practicing clothes; he was dressed more formally.

"How are you?" He asked you then offered you to take a seat.

You smiled, "I'm alright, how about you?"

"Likewise," he answered then sipped on the glass on water.

He realized you weren't with Kuroo as he looked around. "He mentioned you guys have practice," he was going to ask when you spoke up.

"[Y/n], we don't have practice today," Yaku almost spat out the water in his mouth.

You weren't shocked when he stated they didn't practice. The fact that you watched the other member's Instagram story and noticed that they were not in a gym helped you develop the opinion that they don't have practice today.

"[Y/n], are you okay?" Yaku said, sympathetically.

You gave a sorrowful grin "No, to be honest. He abandoned me to go anywhere he pleased. Today marks the seventh month of our relationship, Yaku."

"Really?!" To say Yaku is surprised is an understatement.

"Yaku, he's keeping something from me. But I don't have enough proof. I don't have the confidence to tell him that he has changed; he is causing me pain." You were honest in sharing your opinions.

Yaku, understandably, was apprehensive. He definitely saw the shift in Kuroo; he became friendlier to others but frigid to [Y/n].

"What do you intend to do next?" He inquired, saying he wanted to assist the girl but didn't know how.

"For the time being, the best thing to do is to sit and wait. I'm going to brace myself for the worst, both physically and emotionally," You averted your gaze only to see a couple joyously celebrating the female's birthday on the farthest side of the restaurant.

'That could be us.... if only' you smiled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 "

またね