☆︰06

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ❞

— 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐍

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 6: falling⠀ ˊˎ-

You just completed watching Haikyu again. Assume it's been a week and all you've done after school is watch Haikyu. You will have to wait till tomorrow since the new season will be launched..

"Why can't it simply come out? I'm going to die here!!" You stated this while lying your head down on the table and gently banging your head.

You were dissatisfied. I meant reallyyyyyyyyy. You had just done your schoolwork and were ready to sleep. It was 6:04 PM when you checked your phone.

You then connected your phone to the speaker and began searching for a song, following which you double-checked the time.

You grumbled, "It's still early." You browse the internet and all you see are memes and posts about how enthusiastic people are for the new Haikyu!! season. You were taken aback when you saw a picture of Kuroo, a.k.a the love of your life and is also your favorite character.

You yelled inside, your eyes widened slightly, and you saved the photo to your phone.

You had a brilliant idea all of a sudden. You didn't ask for permission, but you closed your right eye and looked into your soulmate's eyes.

But you were regretful when you witnessed something awful.

He was in the company of someone. A girl with the appearance of a princess. She has the appearance of a deity.

You felt your heart ache, but she's only his friend, right?

The sorrowful instrumental of Taylor Swift's Love Story was then played.

Oh, very wonderful. You can't help but sing along.

"We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standin' there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said