☆︰23

❝ 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎 ❞ 

— 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 23: with them⠀ ˊˎ-

Kuroo unexpectedly invited you to get out with a close buddy of his. You were interested about who this particular buddy was since he was always mentioning them.

Kuroo can't stand straight as he paces back and forth on the crowded train station.

"She said to meet her here," Kuroo replied, searching the station for someone.

'She?'

"Tetsu!" Kuroo, a voice that sounds nearly angelic.

"Alisa!" Kuroo was ecstatic, and he waved his hand at her. Alisa looked alongside him and noticed you; she was shocked to see you.

"I see you're not alone," she said, as though she could have spent the entire day with Kuroo by herself.

"Now that you've arrived. Let's get started." Alisa clutched to Kuroo's arms and awoke joyfully with him. I'm leaving you alone.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

Kuroo never looked at you as you walked through the bustling streets of Tokyo. His whole focus was on Alisa and Alisa alone. It's as though you never existed.

"Why invite me and then act as if I'm not even here?" You muttered as you approached them.

When you arrived at the busy crossroads, you were too preoccupied with your phone to notice that they would not amuse you.

Failure to notice the vehicle in front of you.

You were stunned to feel the air moving past in front of you, looking blankly at an empty space, only becoming aware of the situation when you heard Kuroo.

"Alisa! Are you all right?" He rushed over to her aid. Leaving you there.

You were the one who was nearly isekaid to a manhwa while Alisa was nowhere near the automobile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄? "

またね