☆︰11

I just wanted to say thanks for the 2k reads and 120 votes! I hope you like the book as much as I enjoy writing it <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ❞

— 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 11: please⠀ ˊˎ-

"Please [y/n]"

"What?"

"Watch our game"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"If you don't, I'm not going to buy you food for three days."

You came to a halt, three days is far too lengthy!

"Still. No."

"Wha–why??!!" Lev pretended to cry, and you gazed at him, slightly sweating.

"Because I don't want to go out!" You thought about it. That's correct; you just want to lie in bed all day and sleep. But watching Nekoma play in person is also a wonderful option...

Not to mention meeting your life's love, #favoriteAnimeCharacter #Kuroo.

"Pwease, you will only watch our game and then go home," he insisted, still trying to convince you to watch his game.

"You know, when you do puppy eyes, I can't say no," you rolled your eyes. He then began jumping joyfully. Chanting 'she's going to see us play' again and over

"Geez! You're going to hit the light!!" You forewarned him, and he calmed down.

"I'm not being paid enough for this," you grumbled to yourself as you prepared. Scratch that, you're not even compensated!

You took a bath whilst extremely slowly making your way around the bathroom. You finished in five minutes and got dressed.

"How about this?" you inquired of Lev, who was now playing a game on his phone. He glanced up and inspected you from head to toe.

He screamed, "You look.....HAWT!"

He didn't even let you finish your sentence before dragging you out of the apartment.