☆︰13

❝ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍' ❞

 —𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐂 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 13: date (?)⠀ ˊˎ-

How did this happen again, huh?

You were with Lev the last time you checked. You both abruptly ran into a bedhead with the goddess. When their parents phoned for an emergency, Alisa and Lev departed quickly.

"Uhh...what exactly do you want to do?" Kuroo wondered aloud.

You've taken a deep breath and cleared your throat. You were clearly wearing a cool or calm expression on the outside, but you were terrified on the inside. How could you, Lev, leave me alone with this man?

Loss for words, your body recognized this and reacted fast, allowing you to realize that you're hungry. "I'm a little hungry." You stated truthfully.

Let's go grab some dinner!" As he dragged you towards a fast-food establishment, he cheered.

"What do you want?" He asked. "Just a burger and a drink will do, you replied as you excused yourself to find a vacant table

You sat at a table near the window and entertained yourself with your phone while you waited.

'Do I need to launch the camera app?' No, I'm going to look ridiculous taking a picture here. What about taking notes? Oh, sure, let's do that. I should definitely check my messages... but I don't get messages, so no. Instagram, how about it? Oh, look! Kageyama fan art!!' When you're alone, you're absolutely awkward.

"What are you up to?" Strangely, the scientific nerd asked of you. You took a peek at him. Standing there with a platter of food in his hands, he looked hot. You slammed your phone down and stuffed it back into your pocket. "Nothing." You gave a hesitant smile as he carefully placed the tray of food on the table.

"So, since we're already here, why not become acquainted? Please tell me about yourself" He began.

"Well, my name is [Y/n] [L/n]." You responded before biting into your meal.

"Is that it?" He wondered, and you nodded. "My name is Kuroo Tetsurou. As I already stated, I am Nekoma's captain. I'm also highly talented in science. It simply piques my attention." As he spoke about his interests, his eyes twinkled.