29

Toga's POV:

She could tell that her mission was nearing its end.

The past couple of nights Bakugou had not made an appearance at her dorm, and the red-haired boy Kirishima had begun asking some odd questions while they sat together at lunch. 

And last night when she had arrived back at her dorm, it had obviously been searched.

She knew that the staff had already begun suspecting that there was a traitor in their midst, so she had just laid out a few things to push them further in the wrong direction.

The League couldn't afford to have their actual informant exposed, and there were many people within the school who already were untrusting of you.

Therefore, you were the perfect decoy. 

She suspected that she would need to leave within the next few days, if all went according to plan then whoever searched the dorm would have found the incriminating items and shown them to the principal.

She laughed quietly to herself, she probably shouldn't have taken so much blood from you. She would have been perfectly fine with only two weeks' worth. 

She stepped out of bed and yawned. She had to admit, this past week had been pretty enjoyable, it had been nice to relax a little bit.

Grabbing the water bottle that she kept on the nightstand, she took off the top and stuck her finger into it. She smiled and inhaled the scent of your blood, before placing her finger in her mouth. 

Out of all the blood that she had tasted, yours was by far her favorite. Every time she tasted it there was a rush through her body, a split second of complete euphoria as the transformation took hold. 

She placed the bottle back on the nightstand and stood. Her stomach rumbled as she began getting dressed.

"Maybe it's not a bad idea to eat breakfast with everyone, if I keep skipping it'll look weird." She mumbled to herself. 

Once she finished getting dressed she shut off the lights and stepped out of the dorm. Everyone else was probably already downstairs so she skipped down the hallway to the elevator.

Once she made it down she went to the dining area and grabbed a tray of food. 

"Hey Y/N you're here!" She looked over and spotted Kaminari waving her over to where he sat with a few other students.

Figuring that's where you normally would sit, she walked over and took the seat next to him. 

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?" The girl across from her, Ashido looked concerned.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine."

"It looks like there's blood on your mouth, did you cut yourself?"

Crap. She quickly took a napkin and wiped it off, "oh wow, maybe I bit my lip while I was sleeping."

To the side, she heard a chair being pushed out. Bakugou was standing up staring at her.

"Kirishima, we need to get to class. Remember that thing we wanted to ask Mr. Aizawa?"

Kirishima's eyes widened. "Oh yeah!" He turned to the people sitting, "see you guys in a bit."

The two of them made their way out of the dining hall, and she stared after them. 

"Um, anyway." Kaminari smiled, "you guys ready for the hero training tomorrow? it feels like forever since we've been able to use our quirks in class."

"Yeah, I'm super pumped!" Ashido exclaimed.

Toga bit her lower lip. "Actually, I'm not sure that I'm ready for that yet. I still don't feel totally comfortable after everything that happened."