6

The next few days passed in a pretty normal manner. You sat through your classes, ate lunch with Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Hagakure, and Jirou, and after all the students went home you did some form of workout to clear your head. Overall you kept yourself busy all day, the only part you dreaded was falling asleep.

You used up such a large amount of energy during the day purposely, you had originally hoped that doing so would cause you to sleep deeply, but the nightmares still plagued you every single night.

Although you basically lived with him, you didn't see Aizawa much outside of class. You had had a conversation with him when you had gotten back to your room after your first day of classes.. it didn't go all too well.

"Y/N, how was your first day of classes?"

"It actually went great,  the students here are all pretty cool."

"I'm glad to hear that. There's something I need to talk to you about though."

You hated when people said those words, instant anxiety. "Sure what's up?"

"Class 1A is supposed to take their final exams next Friday, I have requested that you be excused from them."

"What? Why?"

"Because these tests can be mentally and physically draining, I do not want you to go through something like that so soon after you have just arrived here."

"But I'm fine! I want to take these tests, I'll study and train even harder than the other students, please!"

He sighed and spoke softly "Y/N this isn't normal."

"There are a lot of things going on that arent normal I'm gonna need you to elaborate a little." You felt yourself getting upset, how was it fair that he got to decide whether or not you could handle the tests?!

"You have been through a lot in the last few months, more than any child should have to-"

"I told you I'm fine!"

"Ignoring your trauma while covering your emotions with humor and overconfidence does not make you fine."

You were speechless for a moment, "you know what you're right. I have been through a shit ton of stuff these past few months, but don't you DARE tell me how I'm supposed to act afterward. You have absolutely no idea what it was like! You have no right to tell me what is "normal" and what is not!

Your body had become hot and you could feel the fire itching to be released. You took a deep breath "I will be taking those tests, whether you "approve" of it or not."

After that conversation, you had spoken to each other very little.

He did end up getting more food though, which you were grateful for.

Today was Friday, which meant that tomorrow you would be able to train using your quirks full capability. Only using one ability felt... restraining in a way. You had so much power and not using it all felt like a waste, however you understood why it was necessary. If word got out that UA had a new student with an impossible quirk, the villains were smart enough to connect the dots and come looking for you.

The first few classes of the day went by pretty fast, while heading to lunch you asked Jirou "Why didn't we have a class with Mr. Aizawa this morning, isn't he always the first one?"

She shrugged. "On days that were doing some sort of training hell usually get our first few classes out of the way so that we can work with him until it's time to leave."