2

"Mom, why can't I go to school like Kyron and  all of his friends?"

"Because school is for average people, your brother, and his friends are all average." She picked you up and smiled.

"And remember what I said to you-"

"I am way above average!" you said with a confident smile.

She laughed and kissed your forehead "yes my love, you are very much above average... don't you ever forget that alright?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your head felt foggy, you seemed to be surrounded by white light.

As you slowly regained consciousness you could begin to hear voices.

"There were no major injuries on her, some cuts and bruises along with a dislocated shoulder. She was also severely dehydrated and malnourished, I've given her an IV to help restore some of the nutrients she needs."

I don't recognize that voice, it sounds like an older woman.

"Have you been able to discover her identity?"

That voice was definitely male, and almost... familiar?"

"That's why I called you here, I have taken a DNA sample and a facial scan but she is nowhere to be found throughout any of the databases that we possess. It's as if she simply does not exist."

"Interesting, once she awakes we'll need to ask her some questions..." he paused for a moment "why are her hands bound?"

"I have been attempting to think of a way to remove the chains without harming her, based on the bruising I would guess that these have been on for too long of a time... the poor thing they must be quite uncomfortable. At this point, though it may be best to remove them the only way we know how even if it causes her pain."

"Ah, and am I right to assume that method would simply be me using my strength to rip them off?"

"Yes, I need to make sure they haven't caused any infections, and we currently have few options"

There was pressure on your wrists, pain shot through your hands.

And then it hit, power flooded through your veins, you shot up in the bed as the power consumed you. You couldn't see anything but you could feel everything. Flames licked up your arms the lights began to flicker you felt the wind blowing through your hair.

You were free.

But just as you began to relish in your power, it stopped. You looked up sharply to see a man with glowing red eyes and floating hair staring straight at you.

Eraserhead. So this means you were at UA high school. Thank god, this was probably the safest place you could have ended up.

You scoped out your surroundings and found that you were in some kind of medical ward. The woman's voice that you had heard earlier belonged to a short old lady who was now with her back pressed against the wall. Next to her was someone you would have never expected to see with your own eyes.

You stared in shock, "All Might?"

He smiled at you, and boldly stated, "yes it is I!"

You looked back towards the man still staring at you, taking a deep breath you said "I'm good now, it's just been a while since I've had access to the full power of my quirk, I promise not to go crazy again."