5

The lunchroom was much larger than you had expected. As you walked towards the food line with Yaoyorozu and a few of your other classmates you couldn't stop yourself from looking around in shock.

Someone tapped on your shoulder, "Everything alright Y/n?" 

You snapped your head up. "Oh yeah, I've just never been in a room with this many people before."

The girl laughed "Really? This is a pretty averaged sized lunchroom, did you go to a small school or something?"

"Um, you could say that, I was homeschooled actually."

She seemed surprised by the statement "huh interesting, how did you manage to get such good recommendations then?"

"Oh, I uh took some training courses outside of school, the recommendations probably came from some of those."

This whole fake backstory is freaking difficult.

"Oh, that makes sense! I'm Mina Ashido by the way, I guess I never really introduced myself."

"Cool, nice to meet you."

You waited in line until it was your turn to get food.

Am I supposed to pay for this? Jesus I am unprepared.

The woman at the counter asked for your name "Its Y/N Y/L/N, I'm actually new here and don't exactly know how this works so-"

"Oh Y/N! Don't you worry dear you are all covered, here you go." She handed you a tray of food.

You thanked her and walked to where Yaoyorozu was standing. After Ashido got her food you walked together to a table where others were already sitting.

"Guys this is Y/N, you all saw her in class but I figured I'd give you another introduction because she's gonna be sitting with us!"

A girl with short dark hair and... headphone jacks? Looked up and smiled "hey I'm Kyoka Jirou nice to officially meet you, I heard you giving shit to Bakugou during class... nice job"

Another girl's voice spoke "yeah he really needs to be humbled sometimes. I'm Toru Hagakure by the way."

You looked around in confusion until your eyes landed on a floating uniform.

Oh shit, she's invisible, nice.

"Nice to meet you guys."

You sat at the table and took a few bites of your food. Everyone here seemed pretty cool, and look you had already made friends, something you'd really never done before.

"Hey" You heard Ashido say, "since you're new here I know you probably don't know much about the class, see that boy with the green hair over there?"

You looked up and saw him sitting at a table with a few other people. "Yeah."

"Well his name is Midoriya, he's kinda weird but he has a notebook where he takes notes about all of our classmates' different quirks and fighting styles, maybe you could ask him to borrow it just so you get acquainted with the class quicker."

That was actually a pretty good idea.

"Oh yeah, ill actually go ask him now"

You got up and walked over to the table the boy was sitting at. "Hey, you're Midoriya right?"

He looked up at you and you swore he jumped a few inches. "Uh uh yes that's me haha what- what's up?"

Jeez, what's this kids deal.