37

You stood deep in thought, and when Bakugous voice came from behind you it caused you to jump slightly.

"Uh, everything ok?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking. "

"About what?"

You smiled and looked at him, "always so nosey."

"Whatever, are you gonna tell me or not?"

You held out your bag to him and he rolled his eyes, but he took it from you and slung it over his shoulder.

You gave a satisfied smile and then sighed, "apparently I'm interning with the number two hero."

You both began walking toward the elevators. "Interning? I'm pretty sure that happened at the beginning of the year."

"I happen to be a special case."

He pressed the button for the first floor, "why Hawks? The two of you have like... nothing in common. Can you even copy his quirk since it's a physical one?"

You thought about that for a moment. "I've never tried replicating a quirk that adds physical characteristics, but according to Aizawa, we aren't going to be doing anything quirk-related."

"What the hell are you gonna be doing then?"

"He claims that he can somehow make me look good to society."

"You aren't even planning on becoming a hero, I don't get why they're worried about your public appearance."

"Probably because it affects UA's reputation. If people start to like me then it'll make the school look better."

"Right, I forgot that some of the parents were acting all weird after everything that went down."

You scoffed, "honestly I couldn't give less of a shit how they feel about me. But I think working with the number two hero is going to be at least a little useful."

"I guess."

The two of you had breakfast with your normal group, and afterward, all of you walked to class together.

When you took your seat, Bakugou handed you your bag and sat down as well. Most of your other classmates were gathered in the front of the room, where you spotted Midoriya and Aoyama... dancing?

It was hard to tell what was going on, but it was obvious that the two of them were making fools out of themselves.

Suddenly a yelp came from Kaminari, when you looked over to where he stood Jirou had one of her headphone jacks pointed at his face, her cheeks were flushed.

You chuckled and saw Bakugou roll his eyes, an amused look on his face.

When everyone had settled down and taken their seats, Aizawa walked in and stood at the front of the room.

"For those of you who don't know, the school festival is approaching."

Sero jumped up, "are we finally getting to do normal school stuff?"

Kirishima stood as well, "wait, Mr. Aizawa, are you sure this is ok?"

"Hush, Kirishima don't you ruin this!" Kaminari said.

"Think about it, though. Because of All Might's retirement, there are villains everywhere right now!"

Aizawa sighed and zipped up his sleeping bag. "You're right. That's a reasonable point. However, there are students here beside you guys. You get the spotlight every year at the sports festival, this event is for everyone else, such as the support course and general studies."