66

"A third attack has been launched by the villain knows as All For One and his League of Villains. The target this time was Shiketsu High School, a school well-known for its hero course. Although we are still waiting on more information, it looks as though there are multiple wounded, but there have been no confirmed casualties." 

The screen switched and a different reporter appeared holding a stack of papers in front of himself. "All For One himself has not been seen at the scene of any of these crimes other than the one that occurred last night, but we have gotten confirmation from the police that the suspect who was taken into custody after the second attack was one of the villains underlings. The suspect stated that they were given a mission from All For One and that they are only one of many others who will continue these attacks until their goal is accomplished. As of right now, the police are telling everyone to stay in their homes and avoid going anywhere that isn't necessary, we will have more information-"

You flipped to another channel and the screen was overtaken by the scene of a riot taking place in the middle of a city that you didn't recognize. Signs were being held up, and you managed to read one that said 'the heroes are the real villains.' The description on the bottom of the screen read 'Riots and protests taking place across the country, people are demanding answers about the recent villain attacks.'

Someone ran in front of the camera and you leaned forward to get a closer look at the poster that they held. It was blurry, but you could see an image of yourself, or what you'd looked like when wearing the vigilante suit. Underneath the image was a quote, "they've been lying to you." Something you'd said when during your appearance at Aizawa's funeral. When you examined what you could see of the crowd, you saw many similar signs that read different things. 

As cool as it was that some people saw you as the face of a revolution, it was also a little terrifying. The heroes would be looking for you even more than they already had been, if they managed to catch you then it would give them leverage against these people, that's what they needed right now. The heroes wouldn't release their grip of control on society that easily.

As if the universe wanted to tell you that your thinking was right, you flipped to the next channel and were met with a picture of your face, and next to it was a picture of Bakugou's. The reporter was in the middle of explaining that the two of you were wanted criminals that were currently on the run. For some reason, you were the only one who was blamed for the murder of the two villains that the police found dead when arriving at the house you'd been staying in, Bakugou was only listed as an accomplice. There were other charges against you as well, mostly stuff that you'd done as the vigilante.

Your last straw was when they showed an image of the police officer that you'd attacked the night you'd found out that Hawks had been lying to you. They said he was a victim of an unprovoked, violent assault.

But, through the anger, It was satisfying to see that the officer had to resign from the police force due to the severity of the injuries he'd suffered.

The bathroom door opened and Bakugou walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist, from behind him, you could hear Bubbles complaining about how steamy the room had gotten and how he could no longer see through his container.

"Anything new?" Bakugou asked.

"There was another attack," you shut off the TV and looked down at the notes sitting in front of you on the bed. You and he had been scrolling through news channels for hours now, trying to find anything that could aid you in finding the villains. You'd tried to piece together different patterns but it was only giving you a headache.

"What? The second one was only reported like an hour ago!"

"All For One's obviously planned this out pretty well. He gathered enough people to do his dirty work for him, and they're obviously people that aren't important because he's not caring whether or not they get caught, which means that they probably don't have any real information that could lead the police to find him. He did the first attack himself to trigger the people's distrust in the heroes, and now he's sitting back and waiting for me to come to him."