7

Ok just to start things off I'm gonna give you guys a bit of a timeline and some background information you may have missed. Y/N was taken by the villains around the end of September (I know in my first draft I said July but that doesn't work with the timeline haha) She was held captive for around 7 months so when she escaped it had been late April. It is NOW the beginning of May, close to summer break.

She had a mom a stepmom and a stepbrother (but since they grew up together she refers to him as her brother.) While growing up her mom did not let her attend a school or any major public events, the only classes she took outside of her house were self-defense classes.

Although her quirk has similar elements to Monoma, they are quite different. While Monoma can use someone's exact quirk for a short amount of time after touching them, Y/N is able to copy another quirk simply by studying and practicing it, she can also manipulate it and make it into something more advanced then what it had originally been.

Anyways if you guys have any more questions feel free to ask :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come now little one, this pride of yours is getting us nowhere"

"You really think my pride is what's keeping me from complying with your demands? Maybe I'm just a decent human being who doesn't want to use my power for evil."

He let out a sinister chuckle.

"You know you're quite lucky that we're under orders to not harm you physically.. if that were not the case I would have you begging to join us, I would have you broken and obedient."

"Ha! You're definitely underestimating me zombie man, why don't you take off these chains and we can see if you're still laughing at me then."

He studied you for a moment.

"No.. I much enjoy the sight of you chained before me like this."

"Oh, so you're a zombie and a pervert, good to know."

A ball of blue fire began growing in his hand as he stepped closer to the bars that separated you both.

"Testing me is not wise little one, sooner or later you will come to realize that your resistance was futile."

He stepped back the fire going out.

"Your pride already caused the death of your loved ones, do not let it be your demise as well."

—————

Another sleepless night passed, and as you waited for Aizawa to wake you sipped on a hot cup of coffee.

How long does he plan to sleep? It's already ten-thirty.

To pass the time at night you had continued to study the notes you had taken from Midoriyas notebook. A few of your classmates had some quirks that could eventually prove to be quite useful for you, with the proper alterations.

You heard a door open and looked up to see Aizawa walking out of his room. He stopped near the couch and looked towards you.

"Are you feeling alright?"

Probably in regards to the complete breakdown I had last night.

"Yeah I'm good, the pizza was definitely helpful."

He nodded "alright let's make our way towards the training fields."

As you both walked through the hallways, you could feel yourself becoming excited, it had been a long time since you had been able to use your quirk with no restrictions.