11

You didn't know what happened.

One second you had been showing off the new abilities you had learned and the next everything had gone dark, and your body had exploded with pain.

Everything hurt, it felt as though your entire body was being torn apart from the inside out. You could vaguely hear your brother's screams, calling for his mom to come help.

There was another voice, it sounded like they were screaming too. It took you a moment to realize that it was coming from you.

The sound of footsteps quickly came close. As you writhed in pain there was the feeling of someone pressing their hands to your head.

And you fell out of consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It had been seven weeks. Seven weeks of nonstop training, you were grateful for all that you had learned.

But damn were you tired.

After the news that Midoriya had been approached by one of the members of the league while at the mall with the rest of the class, Aizawa had been ruthlessly pushing you. Every day your abilities became stronger, and you were able to control them with better accuracy.

He worked with you on hand to hand combat as well, which you still had yet to beat him in. Much to your annoyance, the man was not easy to take down.

Today had been a particularly difficult day. There had been a course for you to run through. But it wasn't something as simple as climbing over obstacles. There had been a literal wall of fire that you somehow had to make it past, there were large rock-like objects that seemed to shoot from the walls, and Snipe had even made an appearance towards the end. Dodging bullets shot by a guy with perfect accuracy was harder than it sounded.

At this point, you were slightly convinced that the teachers of UA were trying to kill you.

Today hadn't been the first day that another teacher had shown up for your training. Last week you had spent hours fighting against Ectoplasm and his annoyingly unbeatable clones. Midnight had shown up one day as well, but she seemed more interested in talking about the boys in your class than doing any actual training.

As you walked back towards the dorm with Aizawa you looked up at him. "I can't believe you had a man shoot at me, you are aware how messed up that is right? At this point, I could very much call child protective services on your ass."

He chuckled. "I made sure to tell him not to aim for any areas that could cause a fatal injury."

"How thoughtful." You grumbled.

"You sure you don't wanna stop by Recovery Girls office? You look pretty banged up."

"Yes well having large objects being thrown at you while trying to scale a wall that is literally on fire, can do that to a person. How do you guys even have the funds for these kinds of things?"

He ignored the question. "I'm impressed that you did manage to make it through without any major injuries though. About the fire wall, I thought you could control water, why didn't you use that to put it out?"

"In order to manipulate water there actually has to be water around me you know. And are you saying you were expecting me to get severely injured?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"With your level of power we need to train you in extreme conditions. We're trying to figure out how far it can really go, if there's a breaking point."