Prolouge

Once upon a time dragons ruled the skies

Once upon a time dragons ruled the skies. The two women who rode them had spirits so fierce many believed that they were part dragon themselves. One day however,the dragons disappeared, fire no longer burned in the skies of the Nine Realms.

Years later Freya Odinsdottir became the famed princess of Asgard, the second in line for the throne. She was the Goddess of Love and Battle. It was no surprised that she loved and fought with fierceness that rivalled that of the women who rode dragons before her birth.

Out of curiosity Freya left Asgard one day, and teleported to Midgard. She caught the eye of a certain young lad, and he caught hers too. They fell in love. But Freya knew her duties lied with her kingdom.

When a minor war broke out, Freya fought with her army. The war quickly passed and then Freya knew she had to choose. The man she loved, or her kingdom.

Freya returned to Midgard. She had to say goodbye, for she knew if she were to return one more time she would never leave. Instead she would marry and stay. But when she arrived there, her partner was gone.

His sister told Freya that he had left to fight in the war. No one knew when the war on Midgard would end, so Freya left and returned to Asgard.

Freya of course had no idea that decades later everything would change. From her allegiance, beliefs, powers, relationships to her status in her family.

This story, as you probably guessed, is about Princess Freya. She would change Asgard and the Universe forever, qnd she would find her lost soldier in the process