10|Light carries on

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

Freya looked at her reflection and felt numb. Her reflection only stared back at her with puffy eyes, hair that hung around her in thick waves and her usually rose coloured cheeks drained from all colour apart from stains with tears.

The light blue curtains that had small golden decorations were shut and didn't allow any light to enter her room, not even peeking around the curtains. The air on its own felt heavy and hard to breath.

The only thing that kept Freya from crying was that she had no more tears left. She had lost count of the amount of hours that she had been crying while clutching a banner that depicted her family on a happy day in the middle of spring. The banner laid somewhere on the floor of her room. Her pillow that had also been used to muffle her cries was also somewhere in the large room. The bed was also unmade as Freya couldn't bother herself to do it.

Frigga gently knocked on the heavy door, Freya either didn't hear the knock or was choosing to ignore it. The blonde woman opened the door and looked around in the dark room, her blue eyes landed on the figure that was perched on a stool in front of her vanity.

Frigga quietly moved forward and took a brush from the vanity and started brushing her daughter's hair, the woman not protesting. Frigga stayed silent while her fingers threaded through the white hair.

After some minutes Frigga gently pulled Freya off of her stool and lead Freya to her bathroom. After running a hot bath and Freya climbing in, still not speaking, Frigga took some oils to massage into Freya's hair. The elder woman respected Freya's silence and stayed silent herself.

It seemed that the bath had helped as Freya actually did more now than just walk to where her mother lead her, she put on a blue and white dress and allowed her mother to adjust the strings of the corset before they both started braiding her hair into a type of crown that would rest on top of her head. Frigga added a silver circlet with honey gold gems before deciding that Freya was ready.

Frigga left Freya on her own, thinking that she could best let Freya have her own space.

Freya looked at the Asgardians celebrating and dancing around as if Loki, their prince, had not just passed away, it made her sick that they could just party and laugh. Her eyes landed on Odin and something she had never felt before filled her whole body, rage, so much rage that she almost dared call it hate. He had pulled her away from the edge of the bridge.

Sif and the Warriors of Three looked at their two friends who were both mourning their brother's death. "We have to do something." Fandral's eyes looked at his two friends that were acting unusual, Hogun nodded his head in deep thought "I shall talk to Frigga." Sif walked towards the elder woman, her dress that was made out of special silk that had a metal look and feel, made a metal sound which revealed that the warrior had a dagger hidden somewhere in her dress.