06|How much to give

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

Skadi flung the object that was closest to her across the room. The projectile hit the mirror, making it shatter. The shards flew around the room as the woman stood up and threw more random objects through her room, each hitting and breaking something in the room.

Wandering giants. Asgardians. That were her two identities and she had chosen for the Asgardian identity.

The aventurine that laid on her bed unharmed, was picked up by Skadi. Her brown eyes looked at the green stone, the green shades swirled around, like ink in water. She forced her eyes to look away, before she could be hypnotised and closed her fist around the stone.

Black smoke appeared around her hand. The thick smoke slowly started taking the form of long, sharp spears. Skadi opened her hand again and the spears quickly hit the stone, shattering it and turning the pieces black.

Freya straitened out her long dress. The dress was white around the torso before slowly becoming blue. The blue at the end of her sleeves and skirt was a dark midnight blue. It matched with a silver chain with a sapphire in the middle that was braided into her hair, the sapphire hung in front of her forehead.

The heels of her shoes echoed in the hallways as she walked towards Skadi's room.

Skadi heard her cousin's footsteps and quickly created shadows to help her clean her room. Skadi didn't wish for Freya to know of her outburst. It would only make her cousin concerned and probably drive her to hate the wandering giants more. She opened the heavy door as Freya knocked and a shadow cleaned the last shards of the broken mirror.

"Hey." Freya smiled brightly, showing her only slightly crooked white teeth "Adi. We have to go to the coronation." Her green eyes looked up at the brown eyes of her cousin who seemed distant.

Freya frowned. Skadi had always been a down to earth type of woman, she was never day dreaming, giggling off while she wasn't supposed to, dreaming about a perfect partner she would marry one day. No, Skadi Thiazidottir was not one of those girls, and seeing Skadi looking so distant, made Freya worried.

Skadi clenched her fists behind her back, she felt the power of the shadows trying to take over her, as if she was loosing control.

Freya withheld herself from breaking into her cousin's mind to see why, perhaps Skadi was only overwhelmed by all the events that were now happening in the castle. Even though Freya knew it was a lie, she forced herself to believe it. She did it often, tell herself lies and force herself to believe them.

"Adi. Skadi!" Freya waved her hand in front of the brunette's face, effectively gaining her attention. Skadi looked down at Freya, silently cursing herself for drifting off.