16|Meet me on the battlefield

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

Freya walked along with Bucky. Their arms linked together while laughs escaped their lips. "No, I promise you, Rebecca and my parents will love you." Bucky looked down at Freya, while she rested her head on his shoulder "Alright, I admit, I do want to meet your sister and your parents." Freya laced their fingers together as her other hand took ahold of Bucky's elbow.

"What's the matter, doll." Bucky's blue eyes looked down at her as a silence uhad set on them "Just, I wish you could meet my family, but they're back in Norway." Freya had remembered the country from her history lessons and decided to use it as a cover. Bucky sighed and gave her hand a comforting squeeze "Perhaps we can go there one day, together." Freya stopped walking and pulled a confused Bucky to a stop as well "You really are perfect." Bucky chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist "I try, for you."

"I love you."

"I love you too, now and always."

Freya allowed her fingers to trail over the ancient black and white photo. It was a plain photo of her and Bucky, while he kissed her forehead.

A sad smile graced her face as she looked down at the photo, the edges already contained small rips as well as the fraying curling edges.

"FREYA!!" Thor swung the oaken door of the younger sibling open, with such force that the door almost came off it's hinges. Freya jumped up startled and hid the photograph between her dark  leather belt and white dress. "What is it." Thor looked at her with a smile "We are needed in Vanaheim." Freya frowned but quickly touched her necklace and felt her white dress turn into her black combat dress.

"Alright come on." Freya walked towards the tall blonde, but Thor pulled back "Bifrost, then we can make an entrance." Freya smiled up at her brother before a chuckle left her lips "Of course, you would wish for an entrance."

Thor threw Mjölnir as soon as the Bifrost  had teleported them to Vanaheim. Thor caught it before running at two Marauders. Freya shook her head at her brother's ego, before she ran the other way and stabbed the first Marauder that attacked her. Freya heard two horses behind her and turned while slashing with her sword "How nice of you to join us my lady." Fandral looked at her before swiftly turning and and stabbing a Marauder with Fimbuldraugur.

"Well, I just had to help." Freya grabbed a Marauder by her arm before turning the female Marauder around and slashing her. Freya saw an arrow heading for Hogun, and quickly threw out her left arm. She made a half circle movement towards her body and made the arrow fly through it's own army. Freya let go of the arrow once the Marauders around Fandral, Hogun and herself fell.

Freya stopped her fighting along with all the others on the battlefield, as heavy footsteps were heard. Freya turned to look at the half giant Marauder that had just marched onto the battlefield. A brave asgardian soldier charged at him but the soldier was swatted away like a fly. Freya balled her right hand into a fist to stop the poor soldier from hitting something or someone. The Marauder army started laughing around them and Freya just shrunk Gunnlogi and attached it to her necklace before crossing her arms with a smile. She knew her brother and she didn't have to read his mind to know what he was going to do.