05|Come Back

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

In the streets of Brooklyn there were many couples walking around. Yet, one couple stood out, a petite white haired woman with a tall brunette man.

"So I finally get to meet your best friend today?" The woman asked the younger man, he smiled "Yeah, he is meeting us today." As they walked through the busy streets, the two smiled.

"So how does this work?" Her unique accent stood out. "Just be yourself, he'll love you."

The two walked through the simple door of the cafe. The floorboards creaked under their feet as the couple walked over to a table. A man sat at the table, the light from the window reflecting his dirty blond hair.

"Hey punk." The brunette man gently slapped his friend on the back, said friend turned around with a smile that reached his eyes. " Bucky." The blond stood up and looked at Freya, the two were around the same height "You must be Freya. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Steve Rogers."

Freya woke up with a start. Her chest rising at a quick tempo, trying to catch her breath. Why was she suddenly having flashbacks? It had been 69 years. Bucky and Steve would already be dead or they wouldn't remember her, they were Midgardians, their lives were shorter than the lives of Asgardians.

For a brief moment, Freya didn't think about the events that took place only a few hours earlier, but only for a brief moment. Freya's mind was quickly filled with the consequences of Thor's banishment.

She quickly threw the heavy bed sheets off of her body and changed into a long light blue dress with a black leather belt. While adjusting her necklace she braided a part of her hair back with her telekinesis.

Just as Freya opened the heavy oaken door, she bumbed into her mother.

"Oh Freya." The older woman wrapped her arms around Freya "Mother. I'm sorry." Freya sobbed as guilt consumed her "You have nothing to be sorry for."

A gaurd rushed inside the room making both women look up "I'm-I'm sorry to interrupt your majesties, but this news is urgent. The Allfather has fallen into Odinssleep-" The poor gaurd could not even finish telling the urrgent news as the two women quickly got up and ran towards Odin and Frigga's chambers.

There hung an unpleasent atmosphere in the air as Frigga and Freya entred the room. Loki looked at Odin with a grimm expression. Frigga rushed towards her husband and sat on one side of the bed while Freya sat next to Loki.

Freya felt hatred, sadness and betrayal comming from Loki. Brother, please, tell me what is bothering you. Freya subtely glanced at the raven haired man. Yet, he didn't respond but only clenched his jaw and pulled his hand back before she could take it in her own.