30|Tomorrow we Fight

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

"Show me a heroand I will write you a tragedy

"Show me a hero
and I will
write you a tragedy."
~F. Scott Fitzgerald
* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

Freya watched the water that had been mixed with blood and dirt wash down the drain. Her body hurt and she had seen multiple bruises. Asgardians healed a whole lot faster but they still needed time to heal. Her left arm had been wrapped tightly on Bruce's request, to make sure the fracture would have healed properly in time for battle.

Freya turned off the shower and grabbed the green towel she had borrowed. The towel wasn't nearly as soft as the towels of the palace, her old home, but as far as Earth towels went, it was pretty soft. Freya dried herself while her vision kept plaguing her mind, as well as Natasha's, Steve's, Thor's and even Tony's. Somehow they all felt real to their own extent. Thor's, Steve's and Tony's visions had seemed wary, like when Freya had entered The Seers mind once, it all seemed misty. While Natasha's, seemed a memory, which felt like an iron fist had wrapped around Freya's heart and broken it even more. That the woman had to go through so much in her early years of life.

Freya walked out of her room and towards Natasha's and Bruce's room, after making sure that Bruce had gone to help the children with their science homework.

"Hello, may I come in?" Natasha looked up and smiled at Freya "Of course." Freya walked into the room and Natasha raised her eyebrows at Freya wondering why she was there "Natasha, I am so sorry." The smile on Natasha's face faltered and she closed her eyes and turned her head down, she knew that Freya knew, it had been Freya that had woken her up.

Freya sat next to Natasha on the bed as the redhead told about the Red Room. About it's tortures, about how she had to kill girls in her class as examinations and the end ceremony "I killed seven girls." Natasha whispered, tears in her eyes. All Freya could do was wrap her arms around Natasha. Natasha had always held that respect for Freya, somehow the little woman could break down any emotional walls one had built up high, and while she broke them down, she gave off a sense of home. A warm home, with the parents who ask how their child's day was, with the warm sent of freshly baked apple pie, where dice and popcorn are thrown every Friday night and where a song is always playing in the background.

"It is alright, Natasha." Freya rubbed the other woman's back in a comforting manner "Even my friends who survived died later on...." Freya frowned, her mind flashing to the two Asian girls that had watched over Natasha "The two girls by the operation table?" Natasha nodded "Sung Lee and Luna Chen. They were killed in Budapest and it's all my fault."

"Dad said I had to get you because there's an eyepatch guy in the living room." Lila opened the door, her two braids almost hit her in the face because of her movements "Thank you for telling us. We shall be on our way then."