26|All we have is now

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

"There is nothing that we can do without breaking the natural laws. The child will possess the power." A woman spoke calmly as she looked at the aggravated king of Asgard "NO!! I know there is a way to block the power, I have seen you do it before and you shall do it again." Odin calmed himself down as he spoke. The woman looked at Odin and down at the small babe in his arms, her short light blonde hair capturing her attention.

"We cannot take the risk of Freya becoming like......like Hela." Odin hesitated as he whispered the name of his first daughter. The sorcerers sighted "This spell will not hold forever, if she is ever too close to too many infinity stones.....the outcome will be unpredictable." The sorcerers waved her hands.

Freya walked down the tall stairs to the party. Her blue dress moved slightly as did her hair before Freya teleported to the bottom of the stairs, since she was tired of the stairs. Freya spotted Thor, Tony and Rhody out of the corner of her eye and made her way over to them, Nidhogg curled around her shoulders as usually.

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, 'Boom! You looking for this?'" Rhody looked at Tony and Thor expectantly as the two men blankly stared back at the man. Freya read their minds to catch up and frowned at the ridiculous story "'Boom! Are you looking...'Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills." Rhody sighted "That's the whole story?" Thor looked down at Rhody as the Asgardian man tried to hide his amusement "Yeah, it's a War Machine story." Thor laughed, clearly amused "Well, it's good then. It's impressive." Freya chuckled as she grabbed a drink "I think I shall leave you too it." Freya walked away before Rhody could ask about Pepper.

Freya walked to the balcony and Nidhogg moved on her shoulders, tugging her hair in the other direction. "Are you using my hair as reins?" The black dragon squeaked in her ear as if saying yes before tugging Freya's hair again, making the woman laugh "Alright. Alright, as The Great Nidhogg commands." Nidhogg made a content sound and Freya brought up her hand to pet the dragon's head.

"FREYA!!" Freya immediately recognised the voice and made her way to the bar "I have this." He happily shows his flask and Freya quickly summoned three glasses from behind Natasha "I gotta have some of that." An old man spoke up, he was sitting at the bar and Freya smiled as she recognised him. For a brief moment the man looked at her and then back at Thor " Oh, no, no, no. See this, this was aged for a thousand years, in the barrels built from the wreck of Brunhilde's fleet, it's not meant for mortal men." Thor handed a glass to Steve before giving one to Freya who gladly took a sip "Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on." Thor shook his head and poured some of the mead for the old man.

This has not been your wisest decision ever old friend. Freya look at the man who drunkly raised his glass I'm still here,  aren't I? Just as he finished talking with Freya telepathically, he practically fell backwards off his chair. Freya effortlessly caught him with her telekinesis and allowed two men that had been waved over by Steve, to escort the man back to his apartment.