25|Heart made of Glass

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

A soft laugh escaped the lips of Freya as Bucky wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into his chest, their huge height difference clearly evident. Freya rested her hand on Bucky's shoulder as her other hand held his large hand as they swayed along to the music. Her head rested against his chest as he rested his chin on top of hers.

Freya spun around and noticed their friend sitting alone "I suppose no one wants to dance with him?" Freya wrapped an arm around Bucky's shoulders as the young man looked over Freya towards Steve and he sighed and frowned slightly. Freya tilted her head back and looked up at the man, sensing his protectiveness over Steve.

Freya took a step back from Bucky who looked at her confused "It's alright. He must learn to dance." Freya walked over to Steve "Join me." grabbed his hands and pulled him onto the dance floor "What? No, no, no, Freya I can't." The blonde struggled but Freya pulled him onto the dance floor and guided his arms to hold her in the correct way as she showed him how to dance. Bucky drowned his drink as he felt a warm feeling in his chest which made his smile even larger.

Freya rested her head on the wall of the quinjet as she focused on her breathing and calming the buzzing in her head, which was caused by the infinity stone inside the sceptre. She faintly heard Clint's moans of pain and Natasha trying to comfort Bruce.

Thor looked over at Freya who was sat in one of the seats with her head resting against the wall behind her with her fingers softly massaging her temples. He felt worry build up inside him. Frigga and Loki's death had taken a toll on Freya, even if two years had passed, she still cried herself to sleep. Thor also knew that Freya should already have bonded with Nidhogg, yet she still hadn't and it worried Thor as his big brother instinct kicked in, wanting to keep his sister and only remaining sibling safe.

Are you alright sister?

Yes, I'm alright. You needn't worry.

Thor frowned at her answer but decided to let her have some space, he knew he wasn't the best at having deep talks about stuff like feelings. That was always Freya's job.

After a few hours, Tony steered the quinjet to the opening in the Avengers tower and landing the aircraft effortlessly. Freya accompanied Clint's stretcher until he was out of the quinjet to make sure that he wouldn't wheel down at top speed. Nidhogg wrapped himself around Freya's waist as the woman walked next to Natasha.

The doctors carefully picked up Clint from the stretcher with the help of Freya's telekinesis before doctor Cho wheeled some equipment over the man and took off the bandages, revealing the wound.

"Are you sure he's going to be okay? Pretending we need this guy really brings the team together..." Nat chuckled softly as she looked up from her wounded friend to a smiling Freya "We all need a team spirit, ours just happens to have a physical form." Clint looked up at the two women groaning but before he could respond, doctor Cho spoke up "There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum." She glanced down at the screen. "She's creating tissue." Bruce spoke in aww, still in amazement of how the brilliant doctor was doing it "If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes." Helen Cho said to Bruce with a proud expression.