22|Need you

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

It had been about an hour before both women and their dragons landed. Skadi dismounted Jormungandr as Freya dismounted Nidhogg, the two women had smiles plastered on their faces as they sat down on a rock. Nidhogg immediately transformed himself from his huge form to a smaller form, one that could be compared with a newborn horse. The black dragon laid his head on Freya's lap and nuzzled it's head into her stomach.

Freya giggled softly and carefully stroked the dragon's head "Hlin never told me they could change their size." Skadi whispered as she smiled and stroked Jormungandr's head that he had rested on her knees "I suppose we have to be grateful for it, it will make living arrangements much easier." Freya smiled with affection as she petted the dragon.

They sat in silence while the riders and dragons bonded, but after some minutes, Freya spoke up again "Skadi, I was actually wondering how you got here?" Skadi looked down before clearing her throat "La-Kloff bought me, she is back in Hala now. We crashed before we could land here, I was unconscious for about a month and La-Kloff returned to Hala shortly after."

Freya had met La-Kloff once, a long time ago. The kree woman was always full on revenge, after the death of her wife, La-Kloff tried to rip out the thorax of a Midgardian she had slept with as a rebound.

The pair sat on their rocks for what seemed like minutes to them, but were actually hours, before they decided to return to the castle. Jormungandr quickly transformed himself to his huge dragon size but Nidhogg looked up at Freya with his big yellow eyes.

Please, I need to fly now.

No response.

Nidhogg?

The black dragon looked up at her before flapping his wings and flying up to her eye level. Rather than transforming into his large size, Nidhogg transformed himself to the size of a rabbit. The black dragon flew at Freya's chest and wrapped himself around her neck and rested on her shoulders. Freya blinked a few times before laughing softly and removing her hair from under Nidhogg and allowing it to fall over him like a blanket.

Skadi looked at the two with a deadpanned expression while Jormungandr gave a type of snort "I think he has gained your attachment problems." Freya frowned as she looked up at the brunette "I do not have....attachment issues...." Skadi looked down at the asgardian with a bored expression "Whatever allows you to sleep at night. Come." She motioned with her head to Jormungandr. Freya walked forward slowly and waited for Skadi to climd on to the ice blue dragon's back.

We have no attachment issues

Freya whispered to Nidhogg as she climbed onto Jormungandr's back, behind Skadi.

"Fly." Skadi held  onto the blue dragon scales as Jormungandr prepared himself to take off. He moved a little before expanding to his full wingspan, he flapped them downwards and took off. The wind once more whipped at their faces.