12|Can you hear me

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

"A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone

"A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone."
~Tyrion Lannister
* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

Freya followed Steve, Tony and Natasha, the latter two who she had just met. She followed them to a helicarrier and was introduced to Bruce Banner, Maria Hill and to Nick Furry.

Her green eyes looked at a screen that showed Loki being locked away in a glass box. She blinked as she looked at the horrible image, her mind wondering how she ended up here with her brothers. The asgardian royal family had never been perfect, she knew that but that didn't keep her from pretending it was.

"He really grows on you doesn't he?" Bruce looked up from the screen and around the room, the two asgardians present in the room deciding to ignore the comment as they knew it wouldn't be the last.

"Loki is going to drag this out." Steve looked at the floor before looking at the others in the room, before settling on Thor "So, Thor what's his play."

"He has an army called the chitauri. They are not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people, they will win him the Earth and in return we suspect for the Tesseract."

"An army from outer space?" Steve looked doubtful at Thor and Freya recalled her encounter with them over the years "Yes, an army. They are very skilled warriors." She crossed her arms to keep her from picking at her left hand. "So he's building another portal." Bruce took off his glasses and messed with one of the legs. "That is what he needs Erik Selvig for." Thor and Freya shared a look before Thor asked unsure "Erik Selvig?"
"Yes, he's an astrophysicist."
Freya smiled a little at the thought of the man, they hadn't known each other for long but in the time that she knew him he seemed like a good man "He's a friend."

"Loki has got him under some kind of spell," The red head looked away before finishing her sentence and it was obvious that the other person who was involved was held dear by Natasha "Along with one of our own." Freya nodded slowly as she processed the information. It seemed to be mind control but before she could talk, Steve interrupted her.

"I wonder why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a sack filled with cats, you can practically smell the crazy off of him."

This time both siblings spoke up "Have care of how you speak." Thor continued "Loki may be beyond reason but he is still of Asgard and he is our brother." He took Freya's small hand in his own "And do not underestimate him. He is the God of Mischief."

Natasha looked at them a bored expression on her face "He killed 80 people in two days."

Thor shook his head along with his shoulder before quickly finding a reason "He's adopted." Freya glared at him before turning to look at the others. She hung her head but nodded a little.