11|Through the Storm

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

Freya took a deep breath before taking Thor's large hands in her own. She concentrated on Midgard. On Loki.

And with a swirl she and Thor had teleported. Freya felt a little nauseous once they arrived but ignored it.

Trees stood tall around them and rain poured down on them. Both the Asgardians their hair already sticking to their heads and clothes.

"Freya are you sure this is it?" Thor asked as he looked around, half closing his eyes to prevent rain from coming in his eyes "As sure as I can be." Freya extended the range of her powers, searching for the younger man.

He acts like he is a god. Good mission is almost done, than I can take just a drink. These midgardians know nothing.

Freya looked up at the sky. Raindrops running down her face "Thor!" The man looked back at her only to see her halfway up into the air, flying towards an aircraft. He spun his hammer quickly and took off. Thunder crackled through the sky as Thor landed on the roof of the aircraft. Freya walked closer to the back and pulled open the door. Thor sprung into action and jumped into the aircraft and pulled Loki to his feet and out of the aircraft.

Freya raised her hands and made a wall in front of two men who wanted to follow her brothers. "Sorry, but he is our responsibility." She looked at the man that was clad in blue spandex, he reminded her of someone she once knew. Freya cleared her head and jumped out of the aircraft, destroying her telekinetic wall in the process.

Thor threw Loki to the stony ground as he kept a distance from the trickster on the floor. Freya's heart clenched at the sight of her younger brother that laid on the floor.

"Where is the Tesseract?" Thor looked down at the now chuckling man on the floor "I missed you too brother, sister." Freya opened her mouth to speak but her words got caught in her throat.

"Do we look to be in a gaming mood?"

Loki pushed himself up and held his stomach "You should thank me. With the Bifrost gone. How much dark magic did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you both here? Your precious Earth." Freya forced herself not to help him up and instead spoke while trying to conceal her sadness"Actually I teleported us here. No dark magic." Loki looked up at her with a smirk "Well done."

Thor dropped Mjölnir and grabbed Loki by his armour "We thought you dead.".

Loki held a cold expression "Did you morn?" Freya felt tears prick in her eyes and stepped "Of course we did." Thor continued as he loosened his grip on the younger brother's armour "We all did." He took a breath as if debating on what to say next "Our father-" "Your father." Loki pointed out while holding up his hand "He did tell you about my true parentage did he not. Or did you have to tell him?" Loki had walked closer to Freya and looked down at her before walking away.