29|Tired Soldiers

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

"She finally moved on

But still with a pinch of hope
stored in her soul for his comeback."
~Roshni Chandramohan
* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

Freya rested her head on her hand as she looked at Thor and Nanna in the Royal Gardens. A smile was etched on her face as her brother and best friend held hands "Freya, what are you doing?" Skadi and Loki walked onto Freya's balcony "Watching Thor and Nanna."

"Do you have to be so...." Skadi put on a dreamy face while her tone showed disgust at Freya's dreaminess "Yes. I am literally the Godess of Love. Besides Thor is my brother and Nanna is our best friend." Loki leaned onto the balcony next to Freya and looked at the couple "Not to mention that you are named after her father." Freya shrugged while Skadi rolled her eyes "That is still odd in fact."

Freya teleported to the city and quickly spotted the Hulk and Tony fighting, it wasn't hard to in fact. Freya threw her hands up to catch the debris that fell from the building that had just been smashed "Tony, get these people out of here." Freya grunted as she threw the debris at the Hulk and made sure they didn't hit any civilians "On it. Can you take him by yourself?"

"I can try."

Tony flew off to get the people away from the fight while Freya threw her hands down, hitting the floor and making it rumble. The Hulk turned to look at the Asgardian as a look of hate and cockiness appeared on his face "I am truly sorry Bruce." Freya leaned back a little before thrusting her hands forward, punching the Hulk with her telekinesis. He roared and ran towards Freya, and punched her, making her fly into a building. Said building began to fall as one of it's support beams had just been destroyed.

Freya had her palms facing upwards, holding up the building. The Hulk started running towards Freya while picking up a car, and then throwing it at the woman. A shout escaped Freya's lips as she teleported out of the way, allowing the car to lay where she had just been. Some debris gathered on and around the car with a wave of Freya's hand, the new pillar holding up the building.

Freya thrusted her hands down, flying up and kicking the Hulk in his face. He fell onto the road before he started to push himself up. Freya teleported next to him and punched his face "Au." She held her bruised hand in pain before reaching forward "Hello. The sun's going down. It is getting real low alright?" Freya walked forward carefully, holding up her bruised and bleeding hand. The Hulk looked at her hand before looking at her face "Everything will be alright Bruce. All will be al-"

The Hulk lunged forward, grasping the petite woman's legs before throwing her around like a rag doll. Just like he had done with Loki in 2012. Freya's head buzzed and she was pretty sure that all her bones were bruised if not broken. The Hulk ran up the side of the building, jumping so he would land on top of Freya. Luckily, she opened her eyes just in time and threw her hands up, knocking the Hulk out of the air and into a random building "Stay down." Freya allowed her mind to enter the unconscious Hulk, making him transform back into Bruce.