29

We ended up not kissing that long yesterday. We just ended up walking to my house with our hands intertwined. We got to my house and we hugged, kissed quick and he left. But now we have school today. As I got around I brushed my teeth, then washed my fave and went to get an outfit. I put on my TMNT shirt and my black skinny jeans. The I proceeded to do my makeup. I went with some eyeliner on the top and bottom (no wing) and white eyeshadow. As for my hair I just brushed it and brushed my bangs/ fringe over like usual and as for the rest of my long hair, I parted it in the back and put it so it was it front of my on my chest and shoulders. But my vans on and grabbed by pizza jumper and my Nirvana backpack. As I left I grabbed some breakfast ( pizza from the fridge.. Lol and a chocolate milk <3 )
------>> Arrival at school <<------
I got to school to have El, Luke, Mikey, Ashton and Calum and a few others all stop me. They were kinda mad cause I didn't answer any of their calls or texts, I meant to, but I forgot entirely. So I proceeded to tell them that I had a busy kind of weekend and that I was sorry.. "Look guys, I am really sorry I was a bit upset about what you said and I got distracted. How about this, we all leave for lunch today and go and get pizza, I'll pay !" I heard a bunch of "ok's" and we all walked to class together. As we walked in I saw Niall and motioned for him to sit with us but he wouldn't, after he saw I was sitting with the others. What is it with these guys not liking each other ?! I guess I'll have to find out and try to change it.. Cause I won't ditch my friends for my boyfriend. I may really like Niall, but I can't abandon my best friends just to be with him ! I just don't know how to approach any of them, so I will ask everyone at lunch and see who is free to hang out after school, and just ask whoever is hanging out with me after school. :)