It was ELLYN !!

Since we had the same schedules, we would wait for one another after class so we could walk together. Like we always did since the 7th grade when we became the closest friends all because we had the same taste in music. Her locker was near mine but on the other sods of the hallway and in the middle. Mine in the other hand was an end locker ! YAY ! Haha (: I was putting my stuff away when the bell rang. I told Ellyn that she could go ahead without me, but she insisted. Which made me kinda happy cause I would've got lost on the way to the lunch room and I could not miss lunch !! So we went to our lockers and as I was getting my Coca~Cola out I saw a boy walk past me. He just smiled and continued down the hall. I the. Shut my locker and turned around to see a fuckin giant standing at Ellyn's locker ! So I slowly walked over to her locker trying not to be rude because they were taking. Ellyn didn't notice me at first because I was standing behind the tall person, and me being 4'11" you could barely see me when I was in the crowded hall way ! She then laughed and said, "just like old times. "I blushed a little and waited for her. When I looked at the clock I realized that we only had a half an hour left out of the hour we got for lunch. So I said that I was hungry, with that she looked up at the boy with bright blue eyes and said "we better head down to lunch, if Jazzy doesn't have her food she gets mad" with that he turned around not seeing me at first. He looked down and laughed slightly and intertwined his hand with Ellyn's and the 3 of us walked to lunch.