30

Well the only free one was Michael after school. Ellyn and Luke were going out somewhere, Jenny had to stay after and study. Calum, Jasmine, and the others were hanging out at Calum's house cause they planned it before I asked.. Michael was just gonna find someone to chill with. So we walked to the pizza shop closest to the school since neither of us had a car. We ordered and sat down and started talking about how dumb and boring school was. Then I brought the band and he invited me to come to their rehearsals. My band well fell apart cause some of us were here in Australia and the others were in America still. Sadly we just were starting to really sound professional. But that reminds me, I have to talk to Ellyn ! We could always do a duo. Finally our pizza arrived and we ate while casually talking. I decided it was onto bring up Niall. Casually and not to questioning. "So, how come you guys don't like Niall ?" Yeah, I did that wrong.. Oops ?.. He quickly looked up at me and furrowed his brows asking "What ?!" "I said, how come you guys don't like Niall ?" "Well, it's a long story and I'd rather not talk about it." "I've got time, I just wanted to know." "Well I don't have the time for that" "Ok" is all I said. "So tell me about yourself, I mean, I've been a fan of your band for a while, but.." "Oh, um, I don't know. Anything specific you want to know ?" "I um, I don't know." I lied.. I had a ton of questions for all of them ! I still can't believe I didn't recognize them, but they look different in youtube and well Mikey started dying his hair. I started crushing on Luke when he first started his YouTube channel. But then when he had done a video with him Michael and Calum, I instantly had a crush on Mikey, but then I started watching Calum's solo videos and yeah I was a a long time Calum girl. But then as time went by I couldn't decide ! One day o would really like Luke, but then It would be Calum the next day, then Mikey.. Then when they finally introduced Ashton as their permanent drummer, I made it harder cause instead of three it was four amazing guys who were just like me and had to deal with all the same stuff I did. I watched a few of Ashton's videos with his other band and solos before Luke posted. Wow. Then Mikey snapped me out of my thoughts by saying, "Are you ready to leave ? I already payed so don't worry about it" "Oh, I'm sorry, yeah. I will pay you back. We went to his house cause my games weren't unpacked and he asked if I wanted to play, so I said yes and yeah. We go to his house and played FIFA, and Resident Evil for awhile, and he walked me home, even though he didn't have to cause we live in the same street and like 4 houses away. (lol)