33

Niall's POV
I texted Jasmine and she didn't answer me. I was starting to get upset, like why didn't she text me back right away like she usually does ? I texted her a bunch of times. And then just gave up for a bit. I decided to relax and I texted my best friend Josh and asked him if he wanted to hang for a bit. When I got no reply I figured he was probably working. So I went down to where he works at the pizza place by the school and when I walked in I saw Jasmine and none other than the one person I don't like... Michael. Why was she there with him ? Of all people why him ?! I know it is hard to believe but Mikey, I mean Michael -_- and I actually used to be friends. Until he and we found out we liked the same girl and he stole her from me ! I was so mad.. But then I found out that Aleisha was dating that Luke kid. He is younger than me but not by much. Then Mike ended up getting to date her and I started likening this girl Holly, she was really nice but, it still hurt to see Michael with Aleisha, especially since she was dating Luke at the same time !! Then he went and asked Holly out when he found out I was starting to like her. Michael and Luke hated each other for like a year but now they are like best friends. I had to start over and make all new friends, I may not seem like it but I am pretty insecure and I have trouble talking to people. But when I'm with Jazzy, I feel like I can be myself, and I think she feels the same cause we are pretty alike.

Michaels POV
Jas and I were in the pizza place by the school when Nialler, I mean, Niall.. walked in and saw us he looked mad when he saw us together and I just looked down and smirked mentally laughing cause fuck he gets jealous so easily, I don't think she even likes me like that.. I mean it's not like I care anyway, like whatever she's just some girl... yeah, some girl. I knew Niall would find out about us hanging out anyway cause his new best friend Josh is the pizza maker and cashier, so..