The Beginning of Something New.

So when we went to the store, got my stock of food for all my classes and went to his house. He said his mum was gonna be there, but when we showed up, she wasn't. No one was ! I asked him where his mum was, and he just lightly laughed at me and hook his head. He went on to say "She won't be home for a while, sorry about that. I kinda lied to ya." "Why ?" I said. He looked at the ground and started to talk, "I didn't think you would hangout with me alone since we just met and all, and-" I cut him off, "I wouldn't have minded. I don't mind, I was kind of hoping we would be alone because I would be weird for me to go to a random kid that I have been talking to from school's house, and having their mom or their family ask me a bunch of questions. I tend to banter a lot ! I just end up talking and never shut up, unless there is food involved, speaking of food, can we eat ?!" He just stood there looking at me like I was crazy. I stepped towards him and he didn't move. He didn't lose eye contact with me either. He started to laugh at me. I do that all the time. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one !" I was now the one who looked confused and wasn't breaking eye contact. We just stood there in silence for like 5 minutes just looking into each others eyes, that is when it all began.