I cant believe it !

After I showed up to school late, I walked into the front doors and there was a lady sitting behind a glass window and had asked me my name and and told me to sign in. She realized that I was new and told me to go to wait minute. So I did as she said and a moment later, an average height skinny girl came out of the set of second doors that were locked so strangers couldn't just walk into the school. Just then, I saw a girl who looked quite familiar come walking towards me ! She saw me and had the same expression on her face as I probably did ! It was Ellyn !! As soon as I was completely sure that was her, I yelled he name and ran towards her. We hugged and we went into the the building instead of standing in the atrium. That and she was going to show me to my classes. Come to find out, we have the exact same schedules. Which made us really happy ! She was one of my only friends back home and I texted her one day during the summer seeing if she wanted to go to the movies or hang out and she never replied. So after texting her a bunch of times and with no reply I thought maybe she was busy helping her mom and didn't realize that her phone went off. She had a cool life hack that as used so her phone wouldn't ring, she used it during school hours but always forgot to take the thing out of her phone and iPod. After he not replying for 2 weeks straight, I stopped texting her. When I moved here to California, I felt guilty for not texting her and telling her that I had moved to the other side of the world. But, I felt a little better yet disappointed when I met her at school, IN CALIFORNIA !! Because she never told me either and she didn't even respond when I texted her and that wasn't like her EVER !! She always replied even if it was a simple "." Or anything even a blank text.