27

He leaned down and kissed me. At first I didn't know what was happening and my eyes went wide but within seconds I closed them and hesitantly kissed him back. I could feel him smile into the kiss it was sweet but weird at the same time. I don't like PDA, so I pulled a way after a minute or 2 and told him "I think we should prolly head back home now" he nodded and followed me when he caught up to me he intertwined or fingers and we walked home. I didn't have Netflix yet, so we went to his house and I ended up hanging out with him for the rest of the day. We cuddled and ate ice cream, popcorn, Nandos cause we ate there on the way home and ordered a bag of carryout too, we also had crackers, cheese and cookies ! So we just cuddled while we are and watched Netflix until we fell asleep.
>>> *Morning*<<<
I woke up and I was laying on the floor and Niall somehow made his way to the top of the couch on the back ! I got up and took care of the mess. After that I rolled Niall down onto the couch and lightly lighted his head and put a pillow under it, and covered him with a blanket. His mom and dad were on a business trip and his brother moved out since he is older. So it was just is and it was really quiet. I turned the tv off and started making breakfast. I made bacon, pancakes, waffles, eggs, omelets and got coffee from he cupboard and made a lot of it. I put it on plates and set it on the coffee table and brought the coffee in and sat a cup in front of him and one I front of me. I lightly shook his shoulder to wake him up and his eyes hesitantly fluttered open, it was adorable he had a sleepy voice with bed head and it was just cute. He smiled and I said "Good Morning ! Hungry ?!" He nodded and smiled at me and said "What are we gonna have ?" I laughed slightly and looked at him and said, "Whatever you want, as long as it's on the table" he sat up ad looked at the table. He swung his feet off the couch and turned the tv on and said "let's eat !" I laughed and responded by saying "Sounds good, dig in !" That's how our morning went :)