Chapter 22

Well. It was Niall.. I took my phone out and read the text:
N: Hey :) What's going on over there ?
J(me): Nothing. Just disagreed on something is all.
N: Don't lie to me Jaz. I know it wasn't "just a disagreement."
J: Fine. But I gotta go.
N: Ok. Can we talk later then ? Please :/
J: I would like to, but idk.. I gotta go :/
With that I got up, dumped my tray and left the cafeteria. You aren't supposed to leave unless you are going to the nurse or the bathroom. Well, I lied, but not really. I told the lunch monitor that I needed to go to the bathroom. So she let me and I went and waited in the bathroom for the bell to ring. It wasn't much longer until Ellyn came in. She told me that Mikey didn't mean it and that I shouldn't listen to him. But she also told me that I shouldn't talk to Niall, which really upset me and I think she noticed cause she said "Jazzy, it's for a good reason, and we are only trying to protect you" " I know what you are doing El, but you don't understand..." I trailed off and with that the bell rang. I had class next with Niall again, and hopefully we could just talk. Or text since Michael is in that class and would argue with me again. I hate to say it, but I think he won, which bugged me cause I never lose an argument or "disagreement" because I usually use all the basic things to say, or hit hard enough so they don't know what to say. Not literally hit them, but you know what I mean. Anyway, I texted Niall and asked him to text me during work period. He replied with a smiley face so, I assumed that was a yes.