Curious

As we started down the hallway, everyone just looked at us as we walked down the hallway. So I sped up to Luke and Ellyn and asked them why, and they just both looked down at me and smirked. Then people were whispering and laughing. Was it because of me ? Are these guys the people o had tried to stay away from ? Like, are they the populars that are 'head of he school' ? Then I realized that I was still in the hallway probably looking like I am crazy. So I just kept on walking. When we reach our classes o stopped Ellyn and started asking her all the questions that I had asked myself. She looked at me and said, "no." Just a simple "no" from here, made me realize that they were the group that we were before we moved, and didn't bother to tell each other. Which was... "The Anti-Socials" !! No wonder I felt like I could be myself around these guys !! We are all similar. People stared because we were "the freaks" as people called us. Just because we wore different clothes and spoke our minds more and weren't afraid to be ourselves but at the same time we were. We were afraid at the same time, why ? Because people would tear us down and call us names, say things, harm us mentally, emotionally, verbally and physically. We were a group of people who accepted each other for who we are. At that moment, I knew I chose the right people to hang out with.