-ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ-

It seems as if the rain never stops pouring.....

.....and the pain never leaves.

For once again she is alone. As she looks towards the shining moon, she notice that it was ironic that a red moon was full out on display.

She believed that she came here at the wrong time and was at the wrong place.

Eris deeply wished to experience the happier Carlisle in his vampire state. But, she got to witness his end and never got to witness his new beginning.

She blames herself for not making it for She was late... again.

She wasn't careful.

"She should've been careful," She thought as she hits herself.

Little did she know, he was still there waiting for her and to his dismay, still she never came-

What hurt the most was they never got to say their final goodbye...

''Here lies a letter from your father Carlisle''

Holding the words you never got to hear him say...  

.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><

She was eyeing the letter for a long time. Eris kept on fidgeting back and forth. Her nerves were getting the best of her and she had already bitten her nails to the core, causing them to bleed. She stuffed the letter into her pants.

Eris got up and decided to calm herself by walking through the streets of London. It was more to distract herself. Even though it was still raining she didn't care. The rain calmed her ever so lightly. It was as if it was the only comfort she had for there was none for her to seek. It wrapped her up so tightly she struggle to breathe as she trembled under the pretense of look for the warmth she seeks. 

Day after she went to the same street. Mostly in Denial. WAITING for a Moment When Somebody's Feet Will Stop Traversing The SidewAlk AlongSide Her Lonely Figure. She WANTED that Person to Grab Her. Something so Simple Yet so hard to do to stick to the promise of '' I'll be there for you.''

But not a single feet stopped walking. They all had somewhere to be. Until the only one left was her shadow and bright moon that is at her peak.

She's young she never had many friends during her years and she can proudly say that Carlisle was one of the best of friends she had ever had. To lose him even when they had just formed that bond made her want to cry but she didn't . Her tears were held back by the thought of knowing what's next.

She will accomplish nothing by being in denial. At that moment she knew that she was sent here for a reason and it wasn't to cry for the loss of her friend, but it was to help him enjoy his last human moments.