-ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴇ ᴅᴜᴍ-

Eris pov:

Italics= Her inner thoughts

My back was aching, and sweat was dripping from my forehead. I know it was a hot day, but I didn't expect to be soaked in sweat. It was gross. The way it will trail my back as my dress clung to my skin.  I peered open my eyes, and I was immediately taken back by the view that surrounded me.

What in the heavens. Not again, please. I thought I was hallucinating, but this proves that I must have turned crazy.

I was not at my usual place in the garden. There were flowers everywhere that seemed to stand out among all the greenery. They were red roses as vast as the eye can see with some white mixed in the bunch. The trees and bushes seemed to have just been trimmed for no leaf seemed to be out of place.  As I trail along the cemented path that was lined up by the bushes. I'm hoping to figure out where I am. I came across a beautiful willow tree that had come into view, reminding me of my own I had back at home. It was breathtaking. As the tree swayed, it was like all of my worries were washed away, and I was living in the moment.  It felt so serene being here but not settling when I was reminded of the fact that I just casually showed up somewhere after dozing for God knows how long.

'Oh......look... my fellow brother, it looks like one of our meals escaped and came as far as to go somewhere off-limits in the castle. Looks like we need to tell Heidi she missed one. Oh, what she would do with her ouril nostro piccolo esploratore (our little explorer) dear brother'' I heard from behind me and which startled me because of the sudden presence of someone I didn't even see or heard. ''Maybe she is the little dessert they prepared for us. Even though I don't condone feeding from children, you were rather in a terrible mood earlier. Maybe this should lighten you up a bit. She did say she would give you something you would enjoy Aro.''

''Aro?" I said rather too quickly while turning around to face whoever is speaking. ''Yes, that's my.....name,'' He said as his eyes eyed me suspiciously, and I swear I saw his eyes glisten in interest, and a smile slowly crept up to his features he turned towards the man I assume is Caius. I can't believe I encountered the kings again, and I'm still alive. Why am I here? Whoever is messing with my mind probably wants me to die. 

''Caius brother, this is not our meal but rather she is an unexpected guest,''  he stated with a hint of excitement in his voice. I guess I'm not going to die? He was taken back, but what Aro told him but quickly composed himself and a threatening glare was sent my way, obviously not accepting Aro's judgment. 

''Even if she is your guest or a meal Aro, not anyone can get access to get into this area she might as well become our meal,'' he exclaimed rather hasty. 

Aro seemed unfazed by his brother's reaction and walked towards me, holding out a hand and gesturing me to take it.  Hesitantly, I placed my hands in his still looking at Caius, who is fuming in anger and curiosity at his brother's sudden interest in me, a mere human girl. An uncomfortable silence filled the air as we both await what he had to say.

Do they not remember me? They acted like they knew me well last time.

This was broken off when a grin was now plastered on his face, and a loud laugh was heard '' How magnificent! I can't see anything beyond her waking up a while ago. Magnifico! Caius, brother it is the girl we had read about,'' Caius' glare slowly faded and now his eyes were wandering around the garden looking as if it contained the answer he needed at the moment and his brows were furrowed. Why do I feel like I'm not the only girl they are looking for. He finally paused, and he quickly flashed towards me. 

"Umm, excuse me."

He now started to walk around me, and he eyed me carefully. ''She doesn't have a scent. It's hard to sense her presence. You keep on gaining my interest. What an interesting jewel to be placed in the books we have Caius. Don't you think?'' he finished now standing next to Caius with a wide smile who seemed to agree with what he had just said.