Wasted Revelation 2

Eris POV:

It's been 10 days since I have started to fully befriend the Cullens. So far it has been great. On the contrary, some of my fellow classmates seem to develop a special enigma towards me. Expected but uncalled for. They would try to knock my books out of my hand or they would try to pass some rude remark. I simply dodged and flip the bird at them. I don't have time to be bullied over something so silly. Some, however, happened to open up to me by saying a small "Hi," or a "How are you?" Just to start a convo. 

Rose, Alice, and I are really close friends now . They both make sure to include me in all they do. When it comes to group projects or extracurricular activities, I am always there to support them. Especially since Rose and Alice are cheerleaders, I try to attend the games to see them and Azriel. Sometimes I would even sit with them for lunch when Azriel is busy or just to give him some space. It is a regulated thing.

  The girls insisted on having a sleepover one weekend, but I politely declined. I explained to them that I was simply too busy. I mean, I wasn't completely wrong. I needed to get some work done, and I wasn't ready to see Carlisle again.

Aside from that, every evening at the library, I would have a brief conversation with Jasper. I can't really talk to him because he's in front of me during History, but during lunch, he'll explain things and give me his notes to help me comprehend. I owe that particular Hale a huge debt of gratitude for the grades I obtained in History class.

Surprisingly, we share a lot of interests, and he has been really kind to me. On the other hand, Emmett would occasionally come by and make inappropriate comments, but he and I had already formed a friendship. He would occasionally accompany me to the classes we both had and would always crack jokes that would get us in trouble. Eddy boy would keep to himself most of the time, but he would occasionally engage in our small chat. He would assist me with questions I didn't grasp in Chemistry class and even lend me his notes. What caught his interest the most is when I talk about music. I made sure to make him say "Debussy." I had to hear it at least once. He told me that I was weird for always cracking a huge smile whenever he said it but I just shrugged while displaying the widest grin ever. 

Jasper, Edward, and Emmett would have moments when they would show the school that they are brothers who care for one another. It would be shown how Edward would listen to Emmett's corny jokes and when he would help Jasper out when he is having a hard time. Jasper would give Edward all the history class answers beforehand since their classes are back to back. Alice would keep Edward company when he is alone by talking his ear off and he would intently listen to everything she is saying. That's just a few things they do for each other. It shows they all care about each other and it's so nice to see. 

Today I am back to school so early in the morning. 7 am to be exact. Why? you may ask.  Azriel asked me to get him extra clothes for some odd reason. 

"Hey, it's cold outside at least wear a jacket." Azriel took off his and placed it on my shoulders. 

Forks is raining cats and dogs today. Despite all my efforts of trying to not look cold, my shuddering gave me away. I didn't bring a sweater earlier because the sun was out, but God decided that it was time to let all hell break loose after the sixth period. You can even say that I was deluded by the calm before the storm.

Recently Azriel and I have set a routine. On Mondays and Tuesdays, he go-ahead for practice while from Wednesday to Friday he would walk with me to school. Sometimes he would invite me to his after-school lunch with the "boys," who are really nice. I even became friends with a few of them. Some days we would take over the cafe so the Harrisons could take a day off or deal with other things.