-ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ sᴀᴠɪᴏʀ-

Eris POV

The man gently walks closer to me looking at me as if I had just appeared out of thin air.

 I mean. I kinda did.

Suddenly, something wet started to drip down my face. One by one, the cold water would hit my face till it started to completely pour down. I look towards the man that is in front of me once again, noticing he had held his hand out to help me out of the clear blue pond. I grabbed his hand as he gently pulled me out of the water. Looking up close, he looks like he is in his early twenties. The man gently pulled me towards the shade, having me running a little so that I could catch up. Slightly, surprised by his actions, I jerked my hand away when we had reached the shed. The man turned around to look at me again. As he turned around, I noticed that his eyes were very light blue. How beautiful, I thought to myself. I stare up, looking at the man again admiring his blue eyes and examining his facial features. His hair was blond, slightly  gold when hitting the sun. He was very good-looking.

''I'm sorry, but is there something wrong with my attire?" The blue-eyed man asked, flashing a smile watching me the whole while.

Not realizing I was staring too long, I blushed a deep scarlet as I muttered a small no. A chuckle left his mouth. Noticing, I was slightly shivering. He then placed his coat on my shoulders. It was very warm and soft.

''I'm sorry for startling you, but it was starting to rain, and I wanted to help you get to a shelter. Pleases, do wear the coat. It may help with the cold." I pulled the coat over my shoulders more soaking in the warmth.

" If I may ask. Why a young lady like yourself is out here all alone? Are you.... lost?'' He asked."

'' I- I don't know...I-... May I ask where am I? '' 

Like, where the hell am I for real? How did I even reach here? I was falling down a well, and now I'm here. 

Looking around, I noticed that there was a road that was connected to several paths that had small wooden signs designated to tell where they led to. They were also a lot of small places and shops nearby. None that I had recognized. I couldn't even recognize the area itself.

''You're in London. What is your name?" he replied, sending another question my way.

I don't think he is a bad person. Plus, He seems to be very concerned about my well-being. So I decided to reply. If my mom was 5 would've scolded me for talking to strangers. 

 ''My name is Eris, Eris Martinez.' I replied but then it clicked.

He said we are in London. Wait! I am in London!! Impossible.

"Excuse me! What! ....No, you're joking. Hahaha. Where are the cameras? This is not funny."

I took in his expression, " So no cameras..ok. So,  I am dead? That's the only explanation Did I drown?"

I hit my forehead at a thought, "Damn, I didn't even get to stay for sushi night. How am I even in London that's.....that's so far away. Did I get my Isekai moment? Isn't that only with a truck through?'' I said as I started to ramble to myself. The man was taken back at my outburst and tried to calm me down.

'' W- Wow, calm down. I do not really understand what you meant, but I'm not lying, and you're not dead? What do you mean when you ask yourself if you had drowned and if you had an Isekai moment?''

I look at him, wondering if I should tell this person the truth and get looked at as if I am a crazy person or make up a lie....Or I can run away. The flaw is run away where?