Chapter 1:"In the middle of nowhere".

He drives his car through the empty path at a fast speed, loving the feeling of adrenaline rushing through his body. He has always been a soul who loves the thrilling adventures in his life and knowing he has an empire already only made him do things and at times ignore his work which needs him.

The sense of responsibility is a bare minimum in his case in all of his friends. He is occupied by woman all around him only added to his arrogance.

At the age of 34, he is blessed with everything one could ask for and one wishes to have and he was going to live that way.

He just didn't have any idea that the day he came back from the trip, he had a surprise waiting for him.

His phone rings with Akbar name appearing on the screen, "Where are you heading to now?".

"Nowhere. You know I don't plan my adventure, that's boring". He said shrugging as he accelerated his speed

"Exactly why our guards have troubles to go through to keep you safe". Akbar snapped, "I have my hands full because of Usman already, do you have to be like this?".

"Usman and his dumb ideas are not going to be solved by stuffing all of us in the same room. If anything, he will end up killing you the moment he finds that it was your idea to hide his wife away". He said chuckling when he thinks of the angry Usman, "Don't worry! I will prepare your funeral".

Akbar sighs, "Just don't go somewhere that's dangerous".

"Yes, Sir". Awais said ending the call knowing the Akbar being a protective brother for all three of them is because he lost his best friend Kabir back in the days

Even though they all were friends but there was something unique between Kabir and Akbar. They were always the one looking out for everyone around them and they were different but similar in some ways. After losing one of the top five, Akbar took the worse impact and since then he had been working harder to be sure that they all stay safe.

But, trouble follows them and it is so long one man can look after all of them.

He still doesn't get why they want to be tied down to someone when they can enjoy the empire they have built with so much work. There is a whole world to experience which he had been doing for a couple of years and it's been amazing.

Besides the time when he finds himself in emptiness. But he surpassed it for as long as he wants inside of him and not showing the effect his heart suffer to anyone around him.

As he drives into the wild he finds a group of men at the left side in the field covered in black as they work on something. He frowns not wanting to cause trouble he turns his head back to road only to find the car coming from opposite almost hitting him throwing him off balance as his car runs into something losing the balance and flipping off.

He groaned when the car finally stops and the pounding headache that follows right after as he tries to clear the blurry vision. He finds someone banging on the car window and he moves his hand only to find that he must have broken it because of the pain that rushes through it.

Next thing he knows he was out of the car as someone pulled him and he blinks his eyes to find the masked man looking at him. The man bends down placing a hand over his chest and when his eyes meet the man the sense of familiarity runs all over him.

"Kabir". He mumbles shocked out of mind

He heard his guards coming and the man disappeared in the thin air. He ordered his guards to not inform anything about this to Akbar because if Akbar knows, he is in big trouble.

The next time he opened his eyes in the hospital almost losing the entire memory of the night before because of the conclusions. His guard came in after 5 minutes late so they have no idea how he came out of the car or what exactly happened.