Chapter 15:"My hiccup".

"Why do you look so stressed?". He asked entering inside her hospital room with their food

She shrugged.

"Honestly when Akbar left the room I almost killed him". He said with the hint of Jealousy in his tone, placing the food in front of her, "Don't talk to him especially alone".

"Why?".

"Because I said so".

"I don't have to listen to you".

He smirks, "Oh, you have to listen to me". He said leaning closer to her and her eyes widen, "Because you belong to me".

She pushes him away crossing her hand over her chest as she continued to wonder about Akbar statement. According to him, she was not even adopted legally by her fake parents and her sister which she thought is her sister is not either.

It is kind of heartbreaking.

She used to think whatever that they did to her, they were her parents and maybe they have something good for her. But it all turned out to be fake and she doesn't know what to do with this information.

The fact that her real parents are unknown and not even their DNA can be verified by the top system of TJC's security made her wonder how is that possible.

She knows for the fact that the system Akbar built is the most powerful one with the ability to trace anything, how is it that her real parents never existed?

She feels someone hand on her cheeks raising her head to find her husband concern eyes on her.

"What is it?". He asked softly tracing his finger over her cheeks

"My parents". She closes her eyes tightly, "I mean the one you met are--".

"Are what?".

"Are not my real parents". She chokes out as her eyes start to get teary, "I just never understood the things they did and I always felt this pain, betrayal and suffocation when they hurt me. I just--I--".

He moves the food out of the way pulling her in his lap wrapping his hand around her.

"Shhh, it's ok". He said brushing his hand through her long hair, "You are away from them now".

"But, they hurt me". She cried holding on his shirt clenching it tightly in her hand

He holds her close to him whispering to her until her cries decrease and she continues to have hiccups after it. He smiles looking at her irritated by her hiccups.

"Why do I think I remember hiccups from somewhere?". He said unsure as he thinks about it

She stiffens in his hold, she pulls away from him sitting on the bed.

He sighs and she hiccups again, "Do you want water or something?".

She shakes her head, "I am tired".

He nodded standing from the bed as she laid down and he places the duvet over her. He turns around to close the lights when she holds his hand, he looks at her frowning.

"Stay with me". She whispers and he can still see tears brimming in her eyes

"I don't remember staying with you before". He said wanting to divert her mind

"That's because you never slept with me before". She said and her eyes widen when she realises what she just said and a pink shade appears on her skin

"Ahaan". He said with a wide grin that could blind anyone, "If you wanted to sleep with me you should have said it, hiccup".

"Don't call me that". She said with a wave of fake anger, "And I didn't mean it like that".